Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 5N Light Chestnut Brown, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant 5N Light Chestnut Brown

Posted by Reviewer2645523 From Arizona on Apr 01, 2008

I love using this product as it totally covers the gray, it adds shine and natural highlights to my hair. I also love the way it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I am allergic to many chemicals and scents and this is the only product I can use that does not affect my allergies. I have told all my friends about it!

Passes the test

Posted by Reviewer2945774 From Georgia on Apr 30, 2009

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Best Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer3193437 From California on Jan 01, 2010

I touch up my roots every 2 weeks and no problem with my scalp and excellent gray coverage. I formerly used the name brand drug store brands and developed sores on my scalp. No unpleasant smell with this product.

Natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2424211 From Arizona on Jul 09, 2009

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients,which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands - shades are lovely and the color holds very well.I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

Use this for years

Posted by Reviewer2871482 From Hawaii on Oct 12, 2011

But as others have said the color always goes on darker than it looks on the packaging. I use it frequently to color my grey roots and even though it has not ammonia it can be drying. But it nevers smells harsh like other "brand" names so it seems as though it would less damaging to the hair. And my hairdresser has complimented me on the natural look.