Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 5N Light Chestnut Brown, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer2219064 From Florida on May 19, 2011

I changed from store bought due to damage to my hair. Naturtint colors my hair just as well without leaving the stain on my skin. It also leaves my hair healthy and does not dry it out. It's worth the extra money.

hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1526560 From California on May 23, 2011

I love this product as it does a great job that I can do myself right at home. I love that! I am happy it does not have some of the harsh ingredients other color products have. I am not ready to all naturally gray yet so I will continue using this. My hair feels and looks healthy and strong and brown:)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3101973 From Canada on Jul 07, 2011

Natural looking color with excellent gray coverage and doesn't irritate my skin like other brands.

Great color

Posted by Reviewer1160198 From Norway on Aug 02, 2011

My hair gets really shiny and the color last longer than other safe color brands. It also gives the hair volume. I will buy it again.

Bring back the younger, healthier you.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 From Pennsylvania on Aug 08, 2011

I'm a 46yr old menopausal female whom due to physical, mental and chemical trauma, lost over 50% of my hair. This product is the least damaging on my hair and, the chemicals it contains have actually made my hair feel, smell and look healthier AND, the added bonus is I'm not losing my hair strands as frequently as before use of this product. I have been using it for one year. I recently started purchasing it from Iherb because not only do they deliver outstanding service but, the price can't be beat. THANKS!