New To iHerb?

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 5N Light Chestnut Brown, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

NOT AS ADVERTISED

Posted by Reviewer2379865 on Jan 26, 2011

The word "permanent" is not in keeping not only with the gist of the word but with industry standards which would imply a permanent hair color would last about six months. This one is UP TO 5 WEEKS, yet it states Permanent. I ordinarily use this type of wash-out-within-a-month to cover gray but I was wanting something longer-lasting so I MIGHT have purchased it again had they been truthful up front. False advertising. Not interested.

My hair is healthy and shiny.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 13, 2011

It doesn't have the strong ammonia smell that others have. I use this product at least every 4 weeks because my grays start to show. Great price!!

It's perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2645932 on May 17, 2011

I prefer this product because it does less harm to my hair and the color is natural.

Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on May 19, 2011

I changed from store bought due to damage to my hair. Naturtint colors my hair just as well without leaving the stain on my skin. It also leaves my hair healthy and does not dry it out. It's worth the extra money.

hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1526560 on May 23, 2011

I love this product as it does a great job that I can do myself right at home. I love that! I am happy it does not have some of the harsh ingredients other color products have. I am not ready to all naturally gray yet so I will continue using this. My hair feels and looks healthy and strong and brown:)