i used to buy it offline in local health shop

Posted by 5011493147441226126 on Jul 05, 2014

but it is way cheaper on iherb and the quality is amazing. it does not stink or sting my skin. awesome color.

Naturtint

Posted by Reviewer2109894 on May 23, 2008

This is a great hair color. I've used it a long time & feel much better about using it than the commercial brands in the drug stores. The quality is excellent.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Dec 19, 2010

I'm on my 3rd week and color is still holding, some grey hairs are starting to show but the color is a reddish brown. Nice all around color. Will buy again.

PERFECTO

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on May 19, 2012

HE PROBADO BASTANTES TINTES NATURALES PERO NINGUNO LLEGABA A CUBRIR PERFECTAMENTE TODAS LAS CANAS HASTA QUE HE PROBADO NATURTINT. ADEMÁS, EL TIEMPO DE ESPERA NO ES MUCHO. EL PRODUCTO NO ES MUY LIQUIDO Y ESO ES BUENO PORQUE NO TE MANCHA EL RESTO DE LA CARA AL ECHÁRTELO. LA SIGUIENTE OCASIÓN PROBARÉ OTRO COLOR.

Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on May 19, 2011

I changed from store bought due to damage to my hair. Naturtint colors my hair just as well without leaving the stain on my skin. It also leaves my hair healthy and does not dry it out. It's worth the extra money.

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Colorant, 5N Light Chestnut Brown

Posted by Reviewer1682906 on Jan 30, 2012

Hair color of the first class Used by more than ten years without any effect on the hair and thankfully I advise to use for people with white hair and light hair is dyed continuously

Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1722895 on Feb 02, 2010

Love this product and will continue to use it. Once again iHerb was a great place to buy it at a great price even though I could get it locally.

hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1526560 on May 23, 2011

I love this product as it does a great job that I can do myself right at home. I love that! I am happy it does not have some of the harsh ingredients other color products have. I am not ready to all naturally gray yet so I will continue using this. My hair feels and looks healthy and strong and brown:)

Great hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1324174 on Sep 10, 2011

Natural, easy to use and really good grey coverage. Unlike other colours it doesn't aggravate my scalp at all.

My hair is healthy and shiny.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 13, 2011

It doesn't have the strong ammonia smell that others have. I use this product at least every 4 weeks because my grays start to show. Great price!!