I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1951682 on Jun 16, 2009

The only colourant I will use on my hair. Gentle, smell is ok and what little there is doesn't linger. Looks so natural, and people RAVE about my colour. Hair is always in better shape AFTER I colour it than before.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3309905 on Jul 07, 2008

I bought this to cover a blunder made by my stylist with chemical products and my hair was too fried to do anything with. I waited 3 weeks before doing anything else to my poor hair. I was surprised how great this smelled and it didn't irritate my skin at all. It did a great job covering not only the mistake on my head but it made my dry frizzed and very damaged hair feel better than when I started. I will NEVER use regular hair dye on my hair again. This stuff rocks and even covered grey.

Naturtint - Fireland

Posted by Reviewer1953698 on Sep 03, 2008

I like the hair color and appreciate that its not harsh on the hair as more chemically based colors.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2592799 on May 17, 2012

Make my hair look quite striking. The colour has lasted well.

Wrong color

Posted by Reviewer1718728 on Jun 25, 2011

Actually the color in the picture is very wrong, I hoped to get bright pink/red, but it's just red. And you can see it in the real picture if you'd order this product. But I love the product quality, my hair feels so good, no irritating, no chemical smell

Super

Posted by 4995046364252112346 on Aug 04, 2014

Wonderful color :) and great smell :)

Two days post - application

Posted by 5137857615502940188 on Aug 17, 2014

Finally a hair dye which does not STING my scalp. I don't think I have overly sensitive skin, but usually about 20-30 minutes of leaving hair dye on, my scalp will start stinging. I have Black/dark Brown hair, so this flaming Red, gives me a Red hilight to my hair, which I quite like. The only downside of this is the smell, even though I don the hijab, the smell permeates through. and I get a headache.