Natural looking, non-irritating hair colorant

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 26, 2012

I'm sensitive to chemicals so I find most hair colorants make me feel ill and severely irritate my scalp. I can use Naturtint hair colorant without any reactions. I like that it is very natural looking. Have been using Naturtint for years. I find the 5N to be a bit dark for me so I mix it with this one for my perfect colour. Great price too from iHerb!

True to color... but doesn't last long

Posted by girlgonevegan on Apr 13, 2013

My hair was highlighted blonde and I wanted to go darker. This shade came out a wonderful color of light brown with hints of dark blonde. Really beautifull and natural. I loved!! My hair got so soft and it hasn't damaged at all. I love the fact that is also vegan. However on my hair, the color faded within few washes. I wish the color could stay longer.

Compliments : )

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 21, 2012

My husband loves this color! My workmates say it looks very pretty and natural looking. It blends well with my new growth which is mostly grey but blends in better than the light chestnut I used previously. I'll always buy this color : )

WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT IT

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

This is a great hair color. I mix two of the 6N Dark Blonde with one of the 5N Light Chestnut for a light brown color. Covers grey hair great and looks natural. It has a light pleasant smell with none of the harsh chemicals of conventional hair color.

LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1651746 on Nov 13, 2011

I've been using Naturtint for about 10 years with complete success. It's a great product and doesn't damage my hair.

Natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2424211 on Jul 09, 2009

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients, which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands -- the shades are lovely and the color holds very well. I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

Safe haircolor that works.

Posted by Reviewer1799761 on Jun 06, 2012

This haircolor does not contain the cancer-causing ingredient that's in almost all other hair dyes. And, it works - even to cover grey. The trick is to find the color that's perfect for you. Like all haircolor, it helps to cover your hair when you're in the sun for any length of time and condition well.

The best colour ever.

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

I like this color very much, it has so natrual feeling. My scalp itch when use common products, but not with the Naturtint at all. It wash out slightly but still looks good after four weeks. It doesn´t turn reddish at all. I used Herbatint previously, is good as well, but this one is even better, it worse the small difference in the price. Next time will try a shade lighter, as would say, it goes a bit darker on my hair, but it is almost with all colours.

Dries my hair

Posted by 4764608403599279297 on Jun 19, 2015

True to color but it dries my hair 😟

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2768882 on Jan 26, 2012

Chose the colors with the help of my stylist who is a wiz with color. Followed recommendation on Naturtint website to mix with Ash (8A) since my hair tends to pull red (stylist agreed). We followed boxes' directions. Well, my hair turned red anyway, and my stylist broke out into hives all over even though she was wearing gloves.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »