Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 6N Dark Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Natural looking, non-irritating hair colorant

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 26, 2012

I'm sensitive to chemicals so I find most hair colorants make me feel ill and severely irritate my scalp. I can use Naturtint hair colorant without any reactions. I like that it is very natural looking. Have been using Naturtint for years. I find the 5N to be a bit dark for me so I mix it with this one for my perfect colour. Great price too from iHerb!

Compliments : )

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 21, 2012

My husband loves this color! My workmates say it looks very pretty and natural looking. It blends well with my new growth which is mostly grey but blends in better than the light chestnut I used previously. I'll always buy this color : )

WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT IT

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

This is a great hair color. I mix two of the 6N Dark Blonde with one of the 5N Light Chestnut for a light brown color. Covers grey hair great and looks natural. It has a light pleasant smell with none of the harsh chemicals of conventional hair color.

LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1651746 on Nov 13, 2011

I've been using Naturtint for about 10 years with complete success. It's a great product and doesn't damage my hair.

True to color... but doesn't last long

Posted by girlgonevegan on Apr 13, 2013

My hair was highlighted blonde and I wanted to go darker. This shade came out a wonderful color of light brown with hints of dark blonde. Really beautifull and natural. I loved!! My hair got so soft and it hasn't damaged at all. I love the fact that is also vegan. However on my hair, the color faded within few washes. I wish the color could stay longer.