Covers grey the best

Posted by Reviewer2650926 on May 13, 2008

Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant covers the grey in my hair better than the salon colors...which cost ten times more. It mixes well with other Naturtint colors and is true to the color on the box. I've been using this product for over five years and was happy to find I can save as much as $4 per box through iHerb.com. Thanks!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Mar 09, 2011

Good product..does not last as long for me - only 3 weeks maximum...When I used to get my hair colored from my hairdresser, it would last 3 1/2 weeks so it is pretty close in comparison. This products does not itch my scalp and I really like that :)

Worked well with my natural color

Posted by Reviewer2738865 on Apr 08, 2008

I have naturally light brown hair with golden highlights (no gray yet). I used this shade of hair color to bring out some lighter colors in my hair, since summer is on the way. It worked great. I've been using at-home-hair color for about 15 years now. This is the first time I've used a "more natural" product (before I was a big Garnier user). I was skeptical that something with vegetable ingredients could do the job, but it worked out great. The best part is that the smell was not as overwhelming as more traditional products and my scalp didn't feel as uncomfortable as it sometimes does with other products. If you are a regular user of traditional at-home hair color products, I'd recommend this to those who might be sick of the smells and harshness of those products. The color itself blended well with my hair. It wasn't a dramatic change and I'm not sure that the product could turn a brunette into a blonde, but it was just enough to make my hair color a little lighter and warmer for summer!

Great color

Posted by Reviewer2751387 on Apr 01, 2010

It was nice to find a color that would cover my gray and look natural with my warm skin tones. Besides that, it is nice to know it is safe and well priced.

este pedido não recebi ainda.

Posted by Reviewer2253701 on Aug 07, 2014

mas minha esposa usa por não conter produtos que faz mal a saúde.

Great Hair!

Posted by Reviewer2834763 on Feb 18, 2010

This is the best hair color I've ever used, and I've tried at least 5 or 6 others. The multiplier really makes my hair happy, and the colorant covers the gray very well.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on May 02, 2012

It turned out exactly as on the box. Fades rather quickly, though.

100%

Posted by Reviewer1713020 on Aug 11, 2012

I love it

very good, no weird smell

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Sep 13, 2012

Does what its supposed to do, good grey coverage

Looks Great Without Chemicals

Posted by Reviewer3124643 on Sep 16, 2009

My wife asked me to order this colorant after her very first experience with a name brand hair color with some bad chemicals. She says it's really nice stuff, not smelly and makes her hair nice and soft and natural looking-I like it too...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »