Pas emballée....

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016

M'a désséché les cheveux qui sont devenus jaunes décolorés, et j'ai mis un an avec ma coiffeuse pour récupérer une couleur "normale" avec des mèches. De plus, j'avais d'horribles reflets roux.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1616199 on Mar 17, 2016

I've been using this hair color for a couple of years and love it. It works just as good as the store bought harsh ones and it's more natural. Love this color.

hair color

Posted by 5532758721272177453 on Dec 11, 2015

Love this color and love that there is no chemicals. Will continue to buy this product.

Nice color

Posted by 5171536675764733004 on Aug 09, 2015

I have been coloring my hair for 30 yrs. always using store bought color. I tried this and it colored well and I like the color BUT....... my hair was fly away and felt really dry. The next day I used my normal shampoo and conditioner and my hair was very manageable and soft.

good as usual

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on Apr 19, 2015

I just tried new shade of my favourite hairdye and it is good as well, but will keep stay with lighter shade.

8N Wheat Germ Blonde

Posted by Reviewer2550835 on Mar 06, 2013

I have been using this for almost a year now, and people have commented on my hair colour. It can make the ends a little bit dry, but just use shea butter over night to sort that, and better than using the harsh chemical ones.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on Aug 23, 2012

Easy to apply, no smell, doesn't irritate the scalp, doesn't damage hair, hair color turned out beautiful and natural.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on Mar 15, 2012

I had almost white bleached hair. This came out just as pictured on the box. No bad smell and no irritation. Wonderful product!

Nice natural color

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Feb 16, 2012

I really like the natural color, and healthier condition of my hair. The coloring experience was not as I had hoped in that my head was burning/stinging during the process. Will buy again, and try to not let too much touch my head. Covering stubborn gray hair takes 40 min.

Great Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2675491 on Jan 21, 2012

Matched my color perfectly. Easy to use. Hopefully better for my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »