very good

Posted by Reviewer1704642 on Aug 31, 2011

I lok for this product ror long time very good acai

great powder -

Posted by 5008428945809967047 on Jun 24, 2014

for morning shake or icy drink for summertime - adding banana or cantaloop, it's realy good!

Yum!

Posted by 5762780942060278811 on Sep 29, 2014

I love this powder - it blends quite smoothly into smoothies, bowls, oatmeals, you name it. Not gritty like some freeze dried powders can be, with an excellent, high quality pungent acai taste. Best value for the money.

Super super food!!!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

Acai is PACKED with antioxidants!!! Loved this product (great to make blueberry, acai and chia berry pudding) BUT is is quite expensive!

Very Good!

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 03, 2016

A good acai product never fails to clear my skin. I rarely get what I would consider a breakout, but do get the odd painful inflamed pimple here and there. My skin is also a bit dull and dry. This brand and Amazonian Acai have been the best ones I've tried and good value for the quality. While I prefer a completely pure product free of additives the citric acid in Navitas Natural Acai does improve the oddly unpleasant taste of Acai.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Apr 19, 2010

Was recommended by my Dr. Put in with my morning protein shake. Great product and great service from iHerb.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3159643 on Dec 27, 2011

good food stuff here

for Yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer2502199 on May 16, 2012

1 teaspoon of Açai Powder into Yogurt, will be a beautiful purple. I don't the effect is not understand, but its antioxidant food, I continue so.

Add to smoothies

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Great stuff. Anti-oxidants, super fruit, etc.

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2957061 on Nov 16, 2011

I can only compare it to what I've bought in Norwegian health food stores, but the quality seems good, the price was good, and it took around two weeks from I placed the order till I had it at home.