Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2366647 on Aug 10, 2011

I use this powder in my daily smoothie, combined with other super foods I have bought here. I feel much healthier after starting with the super foods, have used them for over one month now. - Randi from Norway

very good

Posted by Reviewer1704642 on Aug 31, 2011

I lok for this product ror long time very good acai

Good

Posted by 5740266455589110789 on Aug 01, 2016

First acai powder I have tried so can't compare it to any other. I use it to blend with coconut milk and a bunch of other things so I can't say a whole lot about it, seems to be good quality by the moisture and lumpiness of the product though. Good resealable bags also, just make sure to get the stuff from the top where it seals before you throw the bag out.

Organic

Posted by 5196670035277452404 on Aug 18, 2016

I like it because it is organic, I been using it everyday for my morning smoothies!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Apr 19, 2010

Was recommended by my Dr. Put in with my morning protein shake. Great product and great service from iHerb.

Super super food!!!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

Acai is PACKED with antioxidants!!! Loved this product (great to make blueberry, acai and chia berry pudding) BUT is is quite expensive!

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2957061 on Nov 16, 2011

I can only compare it to what I've bought in Norwegian health food stores, but the quality seems good, the price was good, and it took around two weeks from I placed the order till I had it at home.

for Yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer2502199 on May 16, 2012

1 teaspoon of Açai Powder into Yogurt, will be a beautiful purple. I don't the effect is not understand, but its antioxidant food, I continue so.

Add to smoothies

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Great stuff. Anti-oxidants, super fruit, etc.

LOVE IT

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Wonderful and refreshing. Take it with my cereal on most days and feel really energised. I always buy in bulk so my pantry never runs out.