moisurizer

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 03, 2009

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .

ACAI POWDER

Posted by Reviewer2671786 on Mar 03, 2009

LOVE IT , EASY TO WORK WITH. I LOVE IT IN MY YOGURT SMOOTHIES. I JUST WISH IT WOULD MIX WITH WATER, BUT IT DOSN'T. BUT ITS GOOD ON YOGURT OR IN A SMOOTHIE.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2545185 on Mar 02, 2009

this stuff is fabulous... a key ingredient in my morning smoothie. it's also a great value, considering the cost of most other pure forms of acai. highly recommended.

Keep the good work iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer3092074 on Feb 08, 2009

The shipping was unbelievable fast. I did not expect to receive the product in so short time. I am very happy with the transaction. The package came in perfect condition. I did give the “iHerb.com” address to few of my co-worker to order. Thanks iHerb.com.

Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2914288 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a great product, and a great price. It tastes great mixed in my morning shake with a bit of berry fruit mixed in too.

Really not satisfied with the product

Posted by Reviewer2242113 on Nov 15, 2008

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2205020 on Oct 12, 2008

very excellent source of an extensive list of vital nutrients....used on a daily basis.

Navita Naturals Acai Powder