New To iHerb?

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

I mix about a tablespoon of these nibs with a handful of raisins, and I can't sit still! I am 40 years old and I am skipping around like am 8 year old! And of course chocolate gives a boost to the libido!

Hunger quencher.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Apr 27, 2010

Nibbling on these Cacao nibs really helps zap those sugar cravings during the day or at night. Considering it is packed with live enzymes, I think it is the best snacks to carrying around.

Contaminated

Posted by Reviewer3152722 on Jan 20, 2012

We used to love it, bought soooo many, but lately we keep finding little plastic or something pieces in there that taste really bad!! We now switched to Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, which seems perfect.

Delicious, great energy boost!

Posted by Reviewer3165828 on Jul 18, 2009

Especially if you LOVE dark chocolate, you will enjoy these nibs. My husband finds them a little "tasteless" and not particularly pleasant eaten alone, but I like them. My favorite way to eat them is mixed with almonds, walnuts, coconut and goji berries; the sweetness is an amazing contrast to the chocolate flavor. I get a definitely energy boost from eating these nibs that's longer lasting and without the crash of coffee. I highly recommend them!