July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 11, 2009

I so much prefer using these as opposed to chocolate chips. They give a nice texture without all the added sugar, and they provide a nice flavor. I never use anything else.

food of the gods

Posted by Reviewer2031027 on Apr 15, 2008

its complex, use it with all kinds of stuff, or make your own chocolate, Its crazy good

I love cacao nibs!

Posted by Reviewer3217771 on Apr 15, 2008

I know that some people are surprised by the taste, but used in the right mix these are so yummy. I put them in my granola, homemade trail mix, garden salads, and sprinkle them over toast with peanutbutter and honey. Since I started eating these at every meal, my appetite is down and I have actually lost weight unintentionally.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer3252571 on Apr 16, 2008

Stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet... Super Cocoa -- bitter yet in small doses I can chew them and get that chocolate calm. I have also used them sprinkled in other items.

Great product - used to make power smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3224874 on Apr 26, 2008

I was told about a power smoothie that would change my life. It included the Maca Powder, goji Berries, and Cacao Nibs. Hasn't changed anything yet but only been drinking them for 2 weeks.