I LOVE chocolate

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I love dark chocolate and this product is even better than processed dark chocolate. It's raw and pure and really really tasty. I use this in smoothies, on cereal, baking, trail mixes or just for an energy boost.

Yum! Very good in young coconut shakes!

Posted by Reviewer3168951 on Nov 04, 2008

This was my first time have Nibs...they are a yummy treat. Good for those who love chocolate but don't want the added sugar

V.Mayes

Posted by vic-Japan on Nov 15, 2008

Good product

Works on appetite and contains a lot of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1866759 on Aug 04, 2010

Use this stuff everyday. I est it raw and sometimes I mix a concoction in the coffee bean blender. I use coconut oil to get it to the right taste and texture after blending up all the ingredients.

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Dec 03, 2010

Thank you for the fast shipping, I received it probably about 2-3 days after I had placed the order. The nibs taste great, I like to eat them with goji berries.

Cocoa Nibs

Posted by Reviewer2409443 on Nov 29, 2008

I am a repeat buyer of this product. They're crunchier than SunFoods, taste better, and are about 1/2 the price.

Top Quality Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1860764 on Nov 30, 2008

These are very good as a topping for cereal and good as a quick snack ( about a tablespoonful seems right). I find these to be a good source of antioxidant chocolate.

Nice and timely delivery.

Posted by Reviewer2737267 on Dec 24, 2008

Excellent quality! Definitely the upper range of cacao.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1182571 on Dec 24, 2008

I bought this to use in the chocolate bars that I make for Christmas. I blended spirulina with dried cranberries, cashews and the nibs for a healthful dark chocolate that was more than just candy.

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1372206 on Dec 25, 2008

This a very good product, most always very tasty.Although the first bag tasted a little fermented, the next bag was good, we use lots of this product to create divine raw chocolate desserts.