not Sweet

Posted by 5035019839239143260 on Mar 11, 2015

If you search for Sweet nibs, it´s not the right product. It´s a good product if you like it PURE.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1344728 on Jul 02, 2012

Very good cacao.

Love this!

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014

Pretty much use this just in my smoothies. Once in a while also for baking. Different to get used to the nibs, but I much prefer these over chocolate chips (even the supposedly healthy ones that have some sugar). Will order again.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1182571 on Dec 24, 2008

I bought this to use in the chocolate bars that I make for Christmas. I blended spirulina with dried cranberries, cashews and the nibs for a healthful dark chocolate that was more than just candy.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Sep 04, 2011

A great product from Navitas. I have found all their products to be excellent and good value for money. Highly recommended.

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1372206 on Dec 25, 2008

This a very good product, most always very tasty.Although the first bag tasted a little fermented, the next bag was good, we use lots of this product to create divine raw chocolate desserts.

good

Posted by Reviewer1376736 on Sep 06, 2011

good

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1378372 on Dec 13, 2009

The cacao Nibs I purchased from you were fresh and moist. Not old and dried out like the nibs I've been buying at Whole Foods.

Only raw cacao nibs I use

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

Started taking 2 tablespoons of this every day - with 2 tablespoons of Navitas Cacao powder. Try this, I blend it in a Vitamix until warm but you could use any blender and drink it cold. No, it's not too tasty but after 60 days I was able to throw away every single blood pressure med I was on - my blood pressure is low-normal now. Obviously, work with a doctor on this but as far as I am concerned high daily doses of cacao are a wonder drug.

I'm hooked

Posted by Reviewer1413936 on Jun 18, 2010

I love these cocoa bean nibs. I like the bitter, real cocoa taste and these give me energy boost.