POWER SNACK!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

We make our own trail mix and always add these. It seems to make a big difference in your energy levels while hiking or doing similar activities.

an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 01, 2008

at first I wasn't sure, but then I blended them with soaked dates and made freezer fudge balls. Wow. I have been eating one or two every day and it's a joy.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2735569 on Jan 15, 2008

THis product appears to be free from the chemicals used to get to the actual caoa nibs. I have no gitters or heart palpatations. Thanks,

Raw Cacao

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Jun 03, 2012

I tried many different raw cacao nibs, and this one is my favourite. Very solid nib, great taste! Love rawfood.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 06, 2012

I reorder it all the time, I eat them several times a week in my cereal, I think Im addicted.

Very Yummy

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

I bought these on a whim as I'm currently trying to be more adventurous with my eating. I add them to my oatmeal along with black cherries and found them to be a great addition. Very happy with purchase.

Will never run out of these....great for baking.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

Put them in a blender with chopped dates, dry roasted blanched peanuts or almonds, coconut flakes. Mix it together with Almond Butter or Peanut butter or a little honey. Makes great balls. You can add all sorts to it. I even add chia seeds, goji berries.....seasame seeds....great super food. Most ingredients I buy from iHerb.

Awesome

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

The alcohol smell got me at first, but mixed with nut butter, muffins, pancakes etc they are wonderful.

Top quality cacao nibs!

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 03, 2012

These are loaded with nutrients and feels good to eat. The taste is a bit strong, so a touch of stevia helps and mix with soymilk. Easy to grind in a coffegrinder and then you have very fresh cacao powder.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2788033 on Apr 08, 2012

Bitter, natural and very tasty! I like and want to have it always in my kitchen. Of course will order it again.