July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2735569 on Jan 15, 2008

THis product appears to be free from the chemicals used to get to the actual caoa nibs. I have no gitters or heart palpatations. Thanks,

Contaminated

Posted by Reviewer3152722 on Jan 20, 2012

We used to love it, bought soooo many, but lately we keep finding little plastic or something pieces in there that taste really bad!! We now switched to Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, which seems perfect.

antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.

wonderful

Posted by SugarQueen on Jun 22, 2012

will be ordering again

really like this product

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

When I first tried this product, I was not impressed. The bitter flavor seemed overwhelming but I kept nibbling away as I had two pounds of bean fragments lying around. After three days of nibbling, I was hooked. Here is what I love about this product: 1) Energy: Around 2pm, I am ready for a nap. I eat a half tablespoon of these beans and I am ready to conquer the last two hours of work. These beans provide amazing energy. 2) Two ounces replace numerous candy bars: My workplace has too may candy bowls and casual snacking is easy. I fill a little container with two ounces of nibs and slowly eat them throughout the day. The taste and nature of the nibs is conducive to careful, slow eating. Now, instead of popping 10 snickers, I just fill my palm with nibs and I am completely content. 3) Replaces sweet cravings: As noted above, I am no longer eating excessive, sugary sweets at work and I don't miss the super sweet chocolate from the candy bowl. I don't feel deprived and the calorie savings are significant. 4)The recipe possibilities are endless: If the nibs alone do not provide you with enough kick, grind some nibs and blend with your coffee for a delightful chocolate coffee. For tea, I've done something similar by mixing ground nibs with loose tea and then steeping in water to create a phenomenally rich tea. I've purchased bulk granola and sprinkled nibs and almonds in to create a nice snack mix. To create flavorful smoothies, I've also blended these with banana and So Delicious Coconut Milk or Chocolate Silk Soy Milk. There are numerous possibilities with this product so be creative! As a side note, for those that are worried about the bitterness of this product, the company makes a sweetened versionthat is addictive, and admittedly, not as easy to eat in moderation.