an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 01, 2008

at first I wasn't sure, but then I blended them with soaked dates and made freezer fudge balls. Wow. I have been eating one or two every day and it's a joy.

This production cantains harmful matters!

Posted by 4729921240404452181 on Mar 01, 2015

When I received this production, I shocked by finding a terrible thing! This production contains harmful matters! There was a notice at the back of this production, "This product contains a chemical known to the state of Califormia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." How did that happen? I was a Chinese buyer, and the return was very troublesome. So I dicided to write this to tell others.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2735569 on Jan 15, 2008

THis product appears to be free from the chemicals used to get to the actual caoa nibs. I have no gitters or heart palpatations. Thanks,

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2788033 on Apr 08, 2012

Bitter, natural and very tasty! I like and want to have it always in my kitchen. Of course will order it again.

The little extra

Posted by julianne on Oct 29, 2012

I have used it in protein shakes, milkshakes, oatmeal and cottage cheese so far. I love it! Makes the food more interesting, specially in my chocolate/coffee protein shake.

Awesome

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

The alcohol smell got me at first, but mixed with nut butter, muffins, pancakes etc they are wonderful.

Great product and an unbeatable price!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Feb 14, 2014

As soon as I opened the bag I was hit by the delicious, chocolatey aroma. These cocoa nibs are so fresh! Some other brands I have purchased are dried out, stale and lacking flavour. I love using them to make smoothies, protein balls and as a garnish. Navitas is a great quality product and I have not found a price as good as Iherb.

Tiny pieces of chocolate heaven!

Posted by lipslife on May 15, 2012

Love to sprinkle it on strawberry icecream or on my morning oats. Oooh, and on fruit salads! yum!

fabulous!!

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on Jul 03, 2014

I MAKE THE MOST DLEICIOUS YUMMY CHOCOLATE WITH IT E-V-E-R-Y-O--N-E IS ASKING ME HOW I MADE - WIHTOUT ANY SUGAR! THEY LOVE IT

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)