July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1235767 on Sep 12, 2011

Bad Quality Cacao, i didn't recognise any difference. Didin´t fullfill my requirements.

Bitter taste

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Jul 17, 2013

These taste very bitter - like the dregs at the bottom of a bottle of red wine - so unfortunately, I haven't gotten into them as I hoped I would.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2587048 on Mar 23, 2012

Bad taste

Weird taste

Posted by 5421283977556596880 on Feb 20, 2014

I ordered these bc they seemed to be a great option for regular cocoa/chocoloate. On the package it says they're suited for hot drinks, as a topping on ice cream etc. But they are really not, I tried to make hot chocolate out o these, but it was impossible. I also had some of them on my ice cream, but the taste was disgusting. These are not suitable unless you cook or prepare them!

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1044880 on Feb 14, 2010

The taste is really strong and not sure I really like them but will use them someway. I like unsweetened chocolate chips so thought I would like these but they don't seem to have the chocolate taste I thought they would.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »