Cacao Energy

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

I've had tastier Cacao but these certainly suffice, especially considering the price. I grind up the Cacao in a "coffee" grinder and add it to my raw super food smoothies. Cacao nibs are also good for moontime cramps so I eat them all day at that time. I make ChocaMacaLaca's based on our local Raw Food restaurant: banana, green powder or Spirulina, Maca, ground Goji's, Coconut Water (from can- not coconut milk like Thai Kitchen!), ground Cacao nibs, Cacao powder, raw Cacao butter, 1/2 tsp Mesquite powder, 2 ice cubes, splash of water- blend YUM. Energizing.

cocoa nibs

Posted by Reviewer2104374 on Oct 14, 2008

met my expectations

Excellent flavouir!

Posted by Reviewer2962138 on Dec 30, 2008

I have really enjoyed putting the chocolate nibs on all kind of things to add a "chocolate-y" flavour to my porridge, fruit bowls, etc.

I enjoy them...after a while

Posted by Reviewer3267114 on Apr 09, 2009

They are a good and healthy snack that take a little getting used to.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2758637 on Jan 30, 2008

Very Happy with this product.

Strange New Product

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Feb 01, 2008

These little nutritious gems have no taste. I have not decided how to use them to their best advantage, but I will.

As always, an excellent food.

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Feb 02, 2008

I have purchased this product several times. Needless to say- I am satisfied with Navitas Naturals' quality. Even though, for me, the taste of raw cocoa is extremely unpleasant; I eat it anyway for it's benefits (anti-oxidant, energy, mental clarity, ect.). I would have given 5 stars if I enjoyed the taste!

cacao nibs

Posted by Reviewer1693196 on Feb 29, 2008

The nibs are fine. They are what I expected.

Intense, but good

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Sep 03, 2009

I don't like these on their own (bitter), but they're a nice addition to a banana/chocolate smoothie. I trust that I'm getting some extra anti-oxidants by throwing them in.

Eval

Posted by Reviewer2571637 on Sep 09, 2009

Bitter taste, hard consistancy.