Will never run out of these....great for baking.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

Put them in a blender with chopped dates, dry roasted blanched peanuts or almonds, coconut flakes. Mix it together with Almond Butter or Peanut butter or a little honey. Makes great balls. You can add all sorts to it. I even add chia seeds, goji berries.....seasame seeds....great super food. Most ingredients I buy from iHerb.

Raw Cacao

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Jun 03, 2012

I tried many different raw cacao nibs, and this one is my favourite. Very solid nib, great taste! Love rawfood.

Don't hesitate!

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but I like that! Plus it's organic and I can top it off over my oatmeal, cereals, toast, possibly anything! You will only need a little and the bag has a lot!

I love it

Posted by 5649379687407662100 on Jul 29, 2014

This cacao is bitter but i enjoyed it very much with my chia seeds and almond milk daily. It gives me the energy during the day and best of all, no additional sugar. Great superfood for someone on the mission of losing weight!

Very Yummy

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

I bought these on a whim as I'm currently trying to be more adventurous with my eating. I add them to my oatmeal along with black cherries and found them to be a great addition. Very happy with purchase.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 06, 2012

I reorder it all the time, I eat them several times a week in my cereal, I think Im addicted.

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014

We like Cacoa Nibs because they are great for sweetening up a smoothie and you still get the health benefit of the Cacao. This is the best Cacoa Nibs I have been able to find after trying different types. I also trust Navitas brand at this point because I also use other things they sell like their Camu Camu.

Top quality cacao nibs!

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 03, 2012

These are loaded with nutrients and feels good to eat. The taste is a bit strong, so a touch of stevia helps and mix with soymilk. Easy to grind in a coffegrinder and then you have very fresh cacao powder.

Wonderful Flavour

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I love these nibs and noticed a dramatic improvement in my energy levels after adding them to my post-workout smoothie. I really like the intense chocolate flavor and they are my guilt-free pleasure.

Bitter but good for you...

Posted by 5288988875472493679 on May 01, 2012

I eat this with other dried fruit and, together, it takes crunchy and pretty good. Alone, it's really bitter. Sometimes I put this in my brownie or cookie mix for crunch, or in my granola.