Raw Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Jan 10, 2011

These are bitter,really bitter.Even for someone like me that likes dark chocolate(85-90%) it's too bitter.I've just eaten them simple and after a while I got used to it but it's still quite bitter.I don't know how to use them because I don't bake.But they are high in antioxidants and magnesium so I'm going to continue eating them.Not going to repurchase though.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Oct 20, 2010

fresh taste

Good

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Dec 12, 2010

Use it in bakery or just eat together with nuts and dried fruit

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2852003 on Feb 08, 2011

i use this product on dessert, youghert and in chocholate. It has a bitter chruncy taste.

NICE

Posted by Reviewer3072071 on Feb 12, 2011

NICE CRUNCHY NIBS

Unusual

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

This is the first time I've eated raw chocolate nibs. An unusual taste, but I guess that's because they're absolutely raw with no sugar, etc. So far I've only eaten them as-is, but next time I do some baking with chocolate I'll add these to the mix and see how they taste. Possibly they'll add more texture than taste, but we'll see. I may try them sprinkled on yogurt too. Will probably need to look on the Net for recipe ideas!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Feb 20, 2011

i add this to my daily green smoothie and it really keeps me energized throughout the entire day. i quit coffee and when i add these caco nibs to my morning smoothies i never have that afternoon caffeine crash that i used to have. i don't care for it on it's own (it's a bit too bitter for me) but i love it in my kale, coconut, banana, flax seed smoothies.

cacao nibs

Posted by Reviewer2312712 on Feb 21, 2011

Nice quality and tasty nibs. cacao makes u feel good. package is big enough.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3328009 on Mar 09, 2011

Great product, great customer service!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1876942 on Mar 28, 2011

I ordered chocolate nibs for the first time, so I can't compare this product to any other similar products. However, I found these nibs to be very good. You may use them, for instance, in smoothies or in the morning oat meal, but don't put in too much in or it will ruin the taste. Just a small amount will do. A very cheap product!