Awesome

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

The alcohol smell got me at first, but mixed with nut butter, muffins, pancakes etc they are wonderful.

Excellent raw nibs big energy boost

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Love these, excellent quality. I use them in smoothies and add to cereals.High levels of antioxidants and good energy boost. They do contain caffeine so if sensitive best only use small amount. I do find I don’t get the jitters that too much coffee gives me though! They are crunchy and take note if your trying these for the first time they are not sweet however unlike some brands I have tried they are not bitter. Much better price then in the shops in Ireland. I hope you found this review helpful.

Chocolate Lover

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

Being a lower of dark chocolate, I will eat these directly from the bag, sprinkle on fruit/yogurt combos, add to smoothies, or toss a few in coffee. Consistent quality, raw product.

Delicious!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 10, 2014

Good on cereal and yoghurt. Cacao nibs are a bit sour so if you use it with unsweetened yoghurt I would recommend sweetening it. I use vanilla stevia drops. I feel like the cacaonibs gives me energy, and I like that you can reseal the bag.

Great

Posted by 5381152780286534137 on Jan 30, 2014

On its own it doesnt really taste great, but in oatmeal it tastes really good. Quite addictive.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jun 04, 2011

Good quality, good taste (you might not agree the first time you taste it, but it grows on you). I use it as a chocolate chip replacement since I'm weaned off sugar/sweet things.

food of the gods

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Sep 27, 2011

the ultimate chocolate.

Good snack and additive to your desserts!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I liked all Navitas products, that I tried in general. These nibs are not an exception for being just perfect. You need just a little of them to make your dessert fun, so this pack will last you for long long time! I have my favorite dessert with this product: 1-2 bananas, shreded dried coconuts, raisins and coconut nibs..... mmmmm perfect and very fast breakfast .

I'm pleasantly surprised

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 08, 2008

This brand far surpasses the Sunfoods brand, which is much more expensive. I really love these cacao nibs blended into various recipes. You have to do cacao nibs right in order to enjoy them, actually because by themselves, oh please, yeah right. I read somewhere that the benefits of cacao are multiplied or unleashed, if you will, when you heat it. Makes sense because that's how these bitter beans become "da bomb." One way is to heat up oat bran and add them, after being grinded in a coffee grinder, in with a sweetener (very, very important). I use NuNaturals pure stevia extract. Then you can add whatever else you like, e.g., protein powder or blueberries.

Wonderful raw cocoa!

Posted by Queenbee on Apr 26, 2010

This raw cocoa taste good. I make it hot and add a little almond powder. I am addicted to it already. It is a mood lifter. The raw cocoa nibs also taste very good. I also add a teaspoon to my hot cocoa drink.