Good product

Posted by Reviewer1876942 on Mar 28, 2011

I ordered chocolate nibs for the first time, so I can't compare this product to any other similar products. However, I found these nibs to be very good. You may use them, for instance, in smoothies or in the morning oat meal, but don't put in too much in or it will ruin the taste. Just a small amount will do. A very cheap product!

nice chocolate nibs

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Apr 24, 2011

Tasted a bit less than I expected, but I'm looking forward to make lots of different sweets with theese nibs.

Cacao Power yeah!

Posted by Reviewer2556596 on Oct 23, 2011

Nothing having a raw snack or putting some cacao in your drink to help your body fight against damaging effects.

Bitter, but good.

Posted by Reviewer1754523 on Nov 06, 2011

I don't like to eat this by itself, it's too bitter for me. But if you put it in something sweet, like a smoothie, it just tastes like dark chocolate.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

I'm liking these nibs. Although earlier I had Navitas Naturals Raw Chocolate Powder and I must admit it was more useful to add to different foods.

bitter sweet goodness

Posted by 5627933901461872722 on Feb 25, 2014

Not sure if we can eat this everyday if we are watching our weight but ive been doing so. taste wonderful sprinkle on yogurt, cereal and oatmeal.

HEALTHY.. but the taste is not always amazing

Posted by 4755841559148719631 on Mar 01, 2014

These are sooo good for you! they have crazy amounts of dietary fiber, protein, and magnesium but do not taste like chocolate chips. The texture/bitterness is quite unpleasant but I have found some awesome ways to eat this superfood... On sprouted grain toast with almond butter and bananas (maybe add some honey or other sweetener) With mulberries I am still looking for yummy ways to eat cacao nibs!

excellent product

Posted by 5223731567292470382 on Jun 21, 2014

I can recommend. Good taste.

Crujiente pero muy amargo

Posted by yazmii on Aug 06, 2014

Lo añado a las tortitas de claras y avena junto con edulcorante para que se endulcen un poco.

Nice nibs

Posted by magerkesam on Mar 03, 2015

Nice cacao nibs, nothing else