July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 3-star

Very bitter taste, nice and crunchy texture.

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011

Tastes awful on its own, really bitter. Not good with fruits either, I'll stick with fruits & nuts as snacks. But I think this will taste good in chocolate because of the wonderful, crunchy texture.

Unusual flavour.

Posted by Reviewer1180218 on Apr 26, 2011

These were useful to add crunch to various recipes, although they have an unusual flavour that takes a while to adjust too.

not really sure

Posted by Reviewer3312205 on May 26, 2011

have nothing to compare, but the taste is a little not what I expected. I hope I'll figure out recepies that these nibs will contribute to, but so far the taste seems too sour (even in nut milk with honey it actually sours the drink)

coco nibs

Posted by Reviewer1382850 on Jan 02, 2008

I have never bought these before, too bitter to eat alone, maybe I need to throw in a recipe. Hear that they are real healthy though.

NEW EXPERIENCE

Posted by Reviewer1961028 on Feb 01, 2010

I HAVE NEVER TRIED NATURAL CACAO, BUT I QUESS THAT I WAS EXPECTING A DIFFERENT TASTE. TO ME IT TASTED ALMOST METHOLATED AND BITTER TASTE, NOW I HAVE TO FIQUIRE OUT HOW TO USE THEM, BECAUSE FOR ME EATING THEM PLAIN IS OUT OF THE QUESTION AND I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE.