great thing

Posted by Reviewer3182136 on Mar 06, 2012

this has the same taste as cacao beans, but it is more likely to be added to some bakery, to give it a really great taste

Only raw cacao nibs I use

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

Started taking 2 tablespoons of this every day - with 2 tablespoons of Navitas Cacao powder. Try this, I blend it in a Vitamix until warm but you could use any blender and drink it cold. No, it's not too tasty but after 60 days I was able to throw away every single blood pressure med I was on - my blood pressure is low-normal now. Obviously, work with a doctor on this but as far as I am concerned high daily doses of cacao are a wonder drug.

Not Your usual chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1619000 on Feb 28, 2012

Not a fun taste and BEWARE, they do not melt so are no good for recipes. Organic Bakers Chocolate from the store way better.

cacao

Posted by Reviewer2944926 on Feb 28, 2012

o.k.

Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1449845 on Feb 21, 2012

This product rocks!

Nutritious but bitter if taken alone

Posted by iHerbSingapore on Jan 31, 2012

This is a superfood which tastes best when consume together with oats. The blandness of the oatmeal will decrease the caco's bitterness to bring out the cocoa flavour.

REAL Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 31, 2012

Not a candy but a food. Crave chocolate but don't want the junk -- this satisfies.

Chocolate with out the additives - helping to quit addictive things

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jan 28, 2012

These are great for me since I'm quitting coffee and need the extra 'bitter' taste that coffee used to give me - and also the energy boost. I love dark chocolate and while one friend who tasted these called it 'silage' because of the texture when you chew them up and hold them in your mouth - I think of it as my 'chocolate covered coffee beans' chopped up and ready to eat - without the coffee bean part! You still get the energy, and, for those who have ever quit any 'addictive' thing in their lives before can attest to - you almost find yourself 'needing' something all the time in the beginning - and these little nibs - they suffice for me to have a little pile of them in a dish and to nibble one or two at a time - while I'm working - keeps my mind / mouth occupied so I won't 'snack' on other 'junk food' and gain weight, plus it keeps me focused and helps to 'kill' the sugar cravings. These are bitter and not for those who don't really care for dark chocolate or eating chocolate or any kind of coffee bean - thats what I would liken it to - bitter - but not too bitter and satisfying. (Would be great for those who smoke and are quitting - I would know - I used to smoke as well - and quit cold turkey.) Just wish they weren't sooo expensive - but then again - that helps me keep my 'snacking' in check - as I wouldn't follow the directions on the bag about using a set amount per day for nutritional support. I'm using these as a crutch to get off the caffeine/coffee wagon - and on to healthier living!

Delicious Chocolate Nibs

Posted by Reviewer3154012 on Jan 23, 2012

I find the quality of this brand to be quite good. I will definitely be buying it again. I prefer to grind mine to mix in my yogurt. Chewing them is ok but sometimes I prefer a smoother texture. I would highly recommend these.

Love it