so-so

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

I love cocoa nibs as an alternative to processed and sugary chocolate...but have found this kind to be really hit or miss. Very tasty, until you get one that seems a bit moldy...

ok not great

Posted by Reviewer2882422 on Oct 03, 2012

expensive

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I didn't like these but a friend loves them!

really like this product

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

When I first tried this product, I was not impressed. The bitter flavor seemed overwhelming but I kept nibbling away as I had two pounds of bean fragments lying around. After three days of nibbling, I was hooked. Here is what I love about this product: 1) Energy: Around 2pm, I am ready for a nap. I eat a half tablespoon of these beans and I am ready to conquer the last two hours of work. These beans provide amazing energy. 2) Two ounces replace numerous candy bars: My workplace has too may candy bowls and casual snacking is easy. I fill a little container with two ounces of nibs and slowly eat them throughout the day. The taste and nature of the nibs is conducive to careful, slow eating. Now, instead of popping 10 snickers, I just fill my palm with nibs and I am completely content. 3) Replaces sweet cravings: As noted above, I am no longer eating excessive, sugary sweets at work and I don't miss the super sweet chocolate from the candy bowl. I don't feel deprived and the calorie savings are significant. 4)The recipe possibilities are endless: If the nibs alone do not provide you with enough kick, grind some nibs and blend with your coffee for a delightful chocolate coffee. For tea, I've done something similar by mixing ground nibs with loose tea and then steeping in water to create a phenomenally rich tea. I've purchased bulk granola and sprinkled nibs and almonds in to create a nice snack mix. To create flavorful smoothies, I've also blended these with banana and So Delicious Coconut Milk or Chocolate Silk Soy Milk. There are numerous possibilities with this product so be creative! As a side note, for those that are worried about the bitterness of this product, the company makes a sweetened versionthat is addictive, and admittedly, not as easy to eat in moderation.

Best nibs

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Sep 19, 2012

I love these nibs

Yum.

Posted by Reviewer1991147 on Sep 13, 2012

Gives a great taste to my smoothies.. :)

Awesome

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

The alcohol smell got me at first, but mixed with nut butter, muffins, pancakes etc they are wonderful.

not what you are thinking

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

if you are looking for a cacao fix, and you are used to chocolates like Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, and Michael Cluizel, then this raw, navitas naturals will definitely not be up your alley. this is a minimally processed, nutrient dense style chocolate more suited to the health genre types. these little nibs are going to be bitter if you eat them straight outta the bag. put them into baked goods or healthy style desserts if you want some added antioxidants and magnesium. a nice raw honey or agave will help balance out the sharpness. i find the nibs not as versatile as the powder version, especially if you are using this for drinks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 06, 2012

Great product

Taste is ok

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

Taste is ok but I am only bought it once.