Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

This cacao powder works great for making raw chocolate, raw ice cream, and my special chocolate milk: One glass of almond milk, hemp protein powder, raw chocolate powder, yacon syryp and maybe some acai powder. That drink every morning after my work out has given me so awesome results in a short time. This makes me a better person. Where i live, cacao powder is very expensive, so it's great that iherb has such great prices.

Navitas Naturals, Raw Organic Cacao Powder

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Mar 29, 2011

Great product. Its nice to be able to add this nutrient rich food to my diet without anything in it like the conventional chocolates which I have stoped buying altogether. I eat it for its health benifits and of course I do enjoy how cacao makes me feel anyways so its a great deal however I want to look at it.

good in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

Good taste!

Navitas

Posted by Reviewer3035935 on May 10, 2010

I buy both cacao and goji berries from Navitas. Highly satisfied.

love!

Posted by Reviewer3036200 on Aug 09, 2011

just love it!

Great cacao

Posted by 5201988341157366756 on Sep 11, 2013

I really like the taste of this powder, and I use it to make raw chocolate, chocolate sauce and I very often make a cup of hot chocolate of it; I heat rice milk with cacao powder and coconut palm sugar. Easy and delicious!

Raw Cacoa Powder

Posted by TerriStott on Jan 31, 2012

So Delicious, so healthful!

Very happy!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 25, 2009

Wonderfully healthy product at a good price. I'm enjoying using this powder to experiment with various choclate recipes.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2913166 on Jun 06, 2012

I've tried other brands of organic cacao, but this one is by far the BEST tasting. It really tastes like chocolate; I add it daily to my coffee with some x Luo Han Guo Extract Powder sweetener...it's awesome...

Cocoa powder

Posted by Reviewer3050222 on Nov 09, 2011

Excellent cocoa. Rich flavor is perfectly odor-quality grinding, convenient package. I recommend.