yum! best cocao ever!

Posted by Reviewer2514065 on Feb 05, 2012

great product, great price

I love this product

Posted by angeldn3 on Feb 08, 2012

No after taste, chocolatey goodness. Wonderful Product, I make shakes with almond milk and fruit.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2863353 on Feb 10, 2012

This is excellent

Blendiferous

Posted by Reviewer2061787 on Feb 14, 2012

I use the Spirulena Powder, The Raw chocolate powder, the Sun-dried Goji Berries and the Hemp Protein Powder, plus Yogurt, fresh frozen berries (blueberries, srawberries and blackberries)and ice in a shake that replaces breakfast or lunch. It gives me energy for hours, and tastes great.

The next best thing.

Posted by Reviewer1492824 on Feb 17, 2012

I am glad we can have these super foods available to us. The nutritional value of raw cacao powder is very high. The ORAC value is something like 26000.

lovely

Posted by organics on Feb 19, 2012

and is yummy!! taste like dark chocolate powder, I used them n my museli with milk! :)

Delicious even without sugar

Posted by Reviewer1825204 on Feb 22, 2012

I have purchased four Navitas Naturals, Cacao Powder, 16 oz packages. I gave one to my parents and one to my best friend. Everyone loves the smell and taste of this cacao. I make chocolate milk without adding sugar (I am avoiding extra sugar lately) and it still tastes wonderful. I put in in my yogurt or in my chia seeds and almond milk. I love it.

Love the chocolate flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3236301 on Feb 26, 2012

This stuff tastes great and goes a long ways.

Navitas Naturals, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2192074 on Mar 18, 2012

Awesome hot chocolate my children just love it also they have it sprinkled on the homemade organic ceral in the morning to give them more energy to concerntate. Also it is great in baking. bannana and cacao cake yum.

Naturally good

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on Mar 18, 2012

Depends what your using this product for, I've used it before. If you wanting it for taste and strength it is a great cover up for a good for you, but difficult to stomach flavour. However if your wanting to be a little naughty, using Caco in conjunction with Maca and chilli, it could be used like the ancient Mayans/Spaniards did as a delicious drink and a naughty evening! With the most long lasing "OOOO" so pleasant evening with your partner. Can be used safely by both Males and Females for a longer lasting fun time!!