so chocolate!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1332151 on Mar 19, 2012

great powder... and it is soooo raw!!!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Mar 19, 2012

This is good!

great!@

Posted by Reviewer3229224 on Mar 19, 2012

nice taste. and refrigeration not required

good tasting cocoa

Posted by Reviewer3247467 on Mar 20, 2012

I have bought it twice in the last months, either as a drink or in sweets, it gives a strong taste

Love this!

Posted by darlingnovember on Mar 21, 2012

I have used this in smoothies when I had cravings for chocolate and it really works!

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2903700 on Mar 28, 2012

This product is amazing, probably my favorite super food i use, its so easy to make some of the most powerful nutritious and tasty smoothies! either that or i sprinkle it in cereals and whatever else i can think of

Real cacao

Posted by Reviewer1127048 on Mar 30, 2012

I always tried to prepare real cacao for my son rather than instant chocolate drinks. However the brand I'd used for a long time started adding artificial flavourings to the powder so I searched iherb for a substitute. This is perfect - it smells and tastes exactly as real cacao should and it's organic so I am not worries about giving unnecessary artificial additives to the child.

great taste, fine product

Posted by Reviewer1069566 on Mar 30, 2012

Good tasting, fine product good price!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 12, 2012

This is a good tasting cacao, I make home made chocolate spread with this+agave+coconut oil, diverse home made chocolates and snacks, in my children's meals, and of course two heaping tablespoons in my daily morning smoothie. I need magnesium, and this get's me a good start covering my daily needs.

Navitas-Naturals-Cacao-Powder-Raw-Chocolate-Powder-16-oz-454-g/8254

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012

Organic Raw Cacao Powder contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants. Research also tells us that it is one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium, flavanols and polyphenols. I like Navitas Natural because it is unsweetened and cold-pressed and milled at low temperatures to protect all its nutrients. I love this product not only for its health contents but because I can make some wonderful desserts, sauces, smoothies and many other kinds of delicious and nutritional foods for my family. Try it you will like it!