Real cacao

Posted by Reviewer1127048 on Mar 30, 2012

I always tried to prepare real cacao for my son rather than instant chocolate drinks. However the brand I'd used for a long time started adding artificial flavourings to the powder so I searched iherb for a substitute. This is perfect - it smells and tastes exactly as real cacao should and it's organic so I am not worries about giving unnecessary artificial additives to the child.

great taste, fine product

Posted by Reviewer1069566 on Mar 30, 2012

Good tasting, fine product good price!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 12, 2012

This is a good tasting cacao, I make home made chocolate spread with this+agave+coconut oil, diverse home made chocolates and snacks, in my children's meals, and of course two heaping tablespoons in my daily morning smoothie. I need magnesium, and this get's me a good start covering my daily needs.

Navitas-Naturals-Cacao-Powder-Raw-Chocolate-Powder-16-oz-454-g/8254

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012

Organic Raw Cacao Powder contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants. Research also tells us that it is one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium, flavanols and polyphenols. I like Navitas Natural because it is unsweetened and cold-pressed and milled at low temperatures to protect all its nutrients. I love this product not only for its health contents but because I can make some wonderful desserts, sauces, smoothies and many other kinds of delicious and nutritional foods for my family. Try it you will like it!

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2012

I use it in baking, in place of cocoa.

Raw, can't go wrong.

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on Apr 11, 2012

Great for backing!

cacao powder

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Apr 13, 2012

It is so great to have a hot almond milk hot cup of chocolate & great in gluten free brownies......love it.....great quality

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jan 25, 2012

Use this with sweetened cocoa to cut down on sugar. Very rich taste.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2291246 on Jul 29, 2011

I really enjoy smoothies made from the powder. I'm going to have to find other recipes in which to use it.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1522322 on Jul 30, 2011

I've enjoyed the flavor of this powder in many different smoothies... it's really delicious!