delicious & easy to use

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

it is awesome product, because of quality and great consistence, that makes it easy to use in many ways. I enjoy adding small spoon of it to my raw cocktails in the morning, or making nuts chocolate cream. possibilities are endless :)

Great cocoa

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Apr 22, 2013

This is great, the bag has lasted me for a long time too. I use it to bake brownies, cookies cakes and in hot drinks. Love the fact that it is raw.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2117402 on Apr 17, 2013

This cacao powder has great taste. I use it in green smoothies to get a great tasting chocolate shake as well as in raw brownies and baking.

Perfect!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

Yes! Finally! This is the taste of the real chocolate! Rich, smooth, and satisfying! The health benefits of this drink are numerous. And it is a perfect tolerated product for the Dukan Diet! Yes, chocolate for a diet!

gorgeous product

Posted by 4620967094071934657 on Mar 26, 2013

very flavorful and taisty

Chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1118409 on Mar 01, 2013

I use this powder in oatmeal with berries in the morning.. and hot cocao, baking .. and it is soo good however you need sweetner ;)

Great product!

Posted by 5053286080925146448 on Feb 25, 2013

This tastes great!!

Really great taste!

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Feb 20, 2013

I use it for everything, love it :)

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Feb 18, 2013

Tastes nice and seems like a much higher quality product than other cacao powders that I have tried. I barely use any sweetener with it (usually none actually)

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Feb 18, 2013

This is my first raw cacao, and it seems much mellower than any roasted cocoa I have used. I have liked all the Navitas products I have tried, and their prices are decent. Update: please pass on this info - Dagoba is now owned by Hershey's. (I'm not buying their products, so you are seeing this info in this review). There is a boycott of all Hershey's products going on because their products are full of GMO's and they are supporting Monsanto. You can read more and sign the petition at the Organic Consumers Association link below if interested, and please pass this info on! And ask iherb to stop selling Hershey's products. http://www.fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2013/feb/14/tell_hersheys_to_kiss_monsanto_goodbye/