Really great taste!

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Feb 20, 2013

I use it for everything, love it :)

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Feb 18, 2013

Tastes nice and seems like a much higher quality product than other cacao powders that I have tried. I barely use any sweetener with it (usually none actually)

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Feb 18, 2013

This is my first raw cacao, and it seems much mellower than any roasted cocoa I have used. I have liked all the Navitas products I have tried, and their prices are decent. Update: please pass on this info - Dagoba is now owned by Hershey's. (I'm not buying their products, so you are seeing this info in this review). There is a boycott of all Hershey's products going on because their products are full of GMO's and they are supporting Monsanto. You can read more and sign the petition at the Organic Consumers Association link below if interested, and please pass this info on! And ask iherb to stop selling Hershey's products. http://www.fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2013/feb/14/tell_hersheys_to_kiss_monsanto_goodbye/

Good

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

It is good to use instead of the usual cacao powder

Good stuff

Posted by 5034749188118489664 on Feb 13, 2013

We use this instead of cocoa powder - everyone loves hot cocoa with this instead of cocoa powder. Great in cooking too.

Raw

Posted by NoNameWorks on Feb 13, 2013

Raw good

MmM

Posted by Reviewer1512993 on Feb 05, 2013

I add this into my yogurt and smoothies with Nunaturals liquid stevia for a guilt free treat.

Great addition to any food!

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

Love this raw cacao, I put a teaspoon into my morning oats, gives it an amazing taste and no need for sugar, I like the bitterness it adds.

LOVE IT!

Posted by TatianaKuvardina on Feb 04, 2013

Wonderful product!!! Very high quality! Strong and smooth taste! I add it to my smoothies and make my own raw deserts - Yum!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Feb 03, 2013

Makes great hot chocolate. Good product.