New To iHerb?

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2863353 on Feb 10, 2012

This is excellent

Blendiferous

Posted by Reviewer2061787 on Feb 14, 2012

I use the Spirulena Powder, The Raw chocolate powder, the Sun-dried Goji Berries and the Hemp Protein Powder, plus Yogurt, fresh frozen berries (blueberries, srawberries and blackberries)and ice in a shake that replaces breakfast or lunch. It gives me energy for hours, and tastes great.

The next best thing.

Posted by Reviewer1492824 on Feb 17, 2012

I am glad we can have these super foods available to us. The nutritional value of raw cacao powder is very high. The ORAC value is something like 26000.

lovely

Posted by organics on Feb 19, 2012

and is yummy!! taste like dark chocolate powder, I used them n my museli with milk! :)

Delicious even without sugar

Posted by Reviewer1825204 on Feb 22, 2012

I have purchased four Navitas Naturals, Cacao Powder, 16 oz packages. I gave one to my parents and one to my best friend. Everyone loves the smell and taste of this cacao. I make chocolate milk without adding sugar (I am avoiding extra sugar lately) and it still tastes wonderful. I put in in my yogurt or in my chia seeds and almond milk. I love it.