Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Cacao Powder

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by anncha on Sep 07, 2012

Love it... I`ve made healty"icecream" with it, and it taste reeeaally good.. But make sure you don`t use to much, it`s better to use less than you think and then add a bit more if you need to..

Good buy

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Caim-Horus on Jan 26, 2012

As already mentioned before, bad rasstvoryaetsya. Probyval and kipitkom with hot milk, but usually drink milk. Always remain small lumps. But taste like. I also want to see packaging is not very comfortable, bad snaps packaging and fill with a spoon is not very convenient.

Very tastey

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1604774 on Nov 20, 2008

I have tried another Cocoa powder from this site and this one is MUCH better tasting, very chocolaty . It costs a bit more but it is worth the extra cost.

Almost Euphoric

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

I use 1.5 tbs to make hot chocolate and I get a significant mood lift and a general sense of bliss that's almost euphoric, it makes me feel relaxed and happy. But if I take more it makes thinking slow (but still very relaxed and happy!). When I take less I get a clear-headed energetic effect with mood lift. I gave it 4 stars because there is a slight bitter taste, but vanilla and stevia takes care of that.

Best of cacao powders

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

It is best of what I have stumbled upon from cacao powder. I like, that it is raw as I am trying to use more and more products, that are raw, unprocessed and to prepare raw food , that is not heated. This cacao powder has very delicate, very mild, very pleasant smell, very good undertaste, it is perfect in every way!