Good buy

Posted by Caim-Horus on Jan 26, 2012

As already mentioned before, bad rasstvoryaetsya. Probyval and kipitkom with hot milk, but usually drink milk. Always remain small lumps. But taste like. I also want to see packaging is not very comfortable, bad snaps packaging and fill with a spoon is not very convenient.

Almost Euphoric

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

I use 1.5 tbs to make hot chocolate and I get a significant mood lift and a general sense of bliss that's almost euphoric, it makes me feel relaxed and happy. But if I take more it makes thinking slow (but still very relaxed and happy!). When I take less I get a clear-headed energetic effect with mood lift. I gave it 4 stars because there is a slight bitter taste, but vanilla and stevia takes care of that.

Going to buy the nibs

Posted by Reviewer1555224 on Jun 11, 2014

I have bought this brand many times and love it! But, I just read an article about cacao powders. It said, "One of the products tested by ConsumerLab was Navitas Naturals cacao powder. They found .950 ppm cadmium in the Navitas sample. There is no nutritive benefit to cadmium -- it is a toxic heavy metal linked to kidney damage, cardiovascular disease, skin disorders and more." The Natural News Lab showed similar numbers. I am going to try the cacao nibs which have lower concentrations.

ordinary

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 22, 2014

It tastes both bitter (no chocolate flavour) and as if it has expired....will not reorder.

Won't emulsify

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Jan 04, 2013

Although I like the flavor and aroma of this cacao powder, no matter how much I shake it up in my breakfast drinks it stays in little clumps that are unpleasant. A significant amount of it inevitably stays behind in the bottom of the container no matter how quickly I down it.

Best of cacao powders

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

It is best of what I have stumbled upon from cacao powder. I like, that it is raw as I am trying to use more and more products, that are raw, unprocessed and to prepare raw food , that is not heated. This cacao powder has very delicate, very mild, very pleasant smell, very good undertaste, it is perfect in every way!

Fred

Posted by Reviewer3085372 on Feb 14, 2009

Great, but needs a little sweetener. Agave syrup really gives it the right taste.

Cacao Powder is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1009968 on Mar 26, 2008

I love the flavor, versatility and ease of use of the Cacao Powder. Hint...for drinking mix with hot liquids as it clumps in cold. Then you can mix the leftover cacao in the cup with cold liquid to finish it off!

cacao

Posted by Reviewer2976552 on Oct 16, 2007

I like it that the cacao powder is fair trade, organic and unprocessed.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Mar 13, 2009

Have tried a few other cacao powders, notably one from Sun Foods. This one tastes better, and has a much easier flexible bag than the brown glass jar from Sun Foods. The Navitas is less expensive as well!