ordinary

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 22, 2014

It tastes both bitter (no chocolate flavour) and as if it has expired....will not reorder.

Very tastey

Posted by Reviewer1604774 on Nov 20, 2008

I have tried another Cocoa powder from this site and this one is MUCH better tasting, very chocolaty . It costs a bit more but it is worth the extra cost.

I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Oct 22, 2015

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

Good buy

Posted by Caim-Horus on Jan 26, 2012

As already mentioned before, bad rasstvoryaetsya. Probyval and kipitkom with hot milk, but usually drink milk. Always remain small lumps. But taste like. I also want to see packaging is not very comfortable, bad snaps packaging and fill with a spoon is not very convenient.

Won't emulsify

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Jan 04, 2013

Although I like the flavor and aroma of this cacao powder, no matter how much I shake it up in my breakfast drinks it stays in little clumps that are unpleasant. A significant amount of it inevitably stays behind in the bottom of the container no matter how quickly I down it.

Best of cacao powders

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

It is best of what I have stumbled upon from cacao powder. I like, that it is raw as I am trying to use more and more products, that are raw, unprocessed and to prepare raw food , that is not heated. This cacao powder has very delicate, very mild, very pleasant smell, very good undertaste, it is perfect in every way!

Fred

Posted by Reviewer3085372 on Feb 14, 2009

Great, but needs a little sweetener. Agave syrup really gives it the right taste.

Cacao Powder is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1009968 on Mar 26, 2008

I love the flavor, versatility and ease of use of the Cacao Powder. Hint...for drinking mix with hot liquids as it clumps in cold. Then you can mix the leftover cacao in the cup with cold liquid to finish it off!

Only raw cacao powder I use

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

Started taking 2 tablespoons of this every day - with 2 tablespoons of Navitas Cacao nibs. Try this, I blend it in a Vitamix until warm but you could use any blender and drink it cold. No, it's not too tasty but after 60 days I was able to throw away every single blood pressure med I was on - my blood pressure is low-normal now. Obviously, work with a doctor on this but as far as I am concerned high daily doses of cacao are a wonder drug.

Same

Posted by Reviewer1460223 on Nov 10, 2008

Best on the market at a great price also