Good stuff, I think

Posted by 4735758230537034894 on Apr 21, 2015

I havn't tried out other CACAO products before. but if you plan on making chocolate coconut/soy/ cows milk, you should dissolve the powder in HOT water first, otherwise, the powder will just float on top of the liquid and not dissolve.

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Our family loves this Raw Cacao powder. We use it in cooking, baking, smoothies, hot coco, making chocolate milk.... I put some in my coffee when I have a cup yum. Light in color with a natural sweetness to it. We find we dont have to use as much sweetener when making hot cocoa for instance. We do our best to always have it in our pantry. If you are looking for really good quality raw cocoa, you found it.

Raw Chocolate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I use this in homemade chocolate, smoothies, raw cakes and pies... Let's just say it's a staple in my kitchen. If you've never had raw cacao before, you'll need to get used to the taste. It has more of a bite/"tartness" to it than the regular roasted/processed with alkali types, so strictly flavor-wise I guess the roasted types win by an inch but with all the added benefits of this unprocessed, so-good-for-you, real raw cacao powder I know where I'll put my money! And the Navitas Naturals brand offers a superb quality product! Will keep on buying:)

Smoothie extras

Posted by Reviewer1357035 on Apr 14, 2015

I add this to my smoothies for the great taste especally with peanut butter power. Very good company with high standards so I know I am getting the best product.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 08, 2015

I use this in my proteinshake and in raw chocolate. I love it, this product is allways in my home!

Great taste

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

I love this cacao powder to make my raw desserts or to include in my shakes. I also make raw chocolates with it and it turns out divine!

Makes smoothies taste amazing!

Posted by 5080850816182805624 on Mar 24, 2015

Packet seals nicely unlike some other raw cacao brands on iherb (like Now brand)

Delicious!

Posted by 4745071635929341525 on Mar 19, 2015

I've started using the cacao powder in my chia seed puddings and it is delicious! Be careful not to use too much of it or it becomes a little chalky. If you over do it with the cacao it goes from being sweet to bitter. experiment with how much or how little you like, I love the taste it brings to my puddings. Breakfast is much more enjoyable!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Just heard this powder has high levels of cadmium powder so will definitely not order again! It is a pity as it tastes fine.

[Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Mar 04, 2015