Cacao

Posted by 4955023288234313524 on Jul 12, 2013

Just cacao, too big cost for it,

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I am giving this 2 stars only because I was hoping for something more I suppose. I have used Now Organic Cocoa Powder for ages, and I thought I'd splurge and give this raw type a try. I suppose I am receiving more pure nutrients from it, but I don't find it to be any better than the more economical Now version. Oh well, now I know. :)

not enough chocolate favour

Posted by Reviewer2855481 on Jul 04, 2011

can't taste any chocolate in my bread or coffee made with huge amount this product.

A bit bitter

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 03, 2014

This was very bitter ! I prefer other

cacao

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Jul 04, 2008

I drink this hot mixed w/carob & stevia. I only wish iherb would carry raw carob as well. A must for chocoholics like me!

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer2463847 on Jun 20, 2011

A little bit disappointed after reading all the glowing reviews...this cacao's color is a little light vs the darker raw organic powder I can get locally and the taste is not so strong...Overall decent but nothing special I think.

Poor taste :(

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Aug 05, 2011

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 17, 2008

Just opening the bag gave me a chocolate high. Very tasty, but does not dissolve in cold milk. I'll buy this again.

Douglas Kay

Posted by Reviewer1446002 on Jan 03, 2009

Website was easy to navigate . Ordering was quick and efficient . Prices were extremely competitive . Product line was extensive . Product descriptions were very helpful for the consumer . I will be ordering with iHerb again.

Good with smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Feb 02, 2009

Like this powder, I put a tablespoon in my smoothies and it gives a nice chocolate taste. I am also looking into making raw chocolate with it but I haven't done that yet. It's a good price here for 1 pound of raw cacao. But remember they do take out the butter so if you want the full raw chocolate I'd recommend buying the nibs and grinding them in a grinder.