Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Mar 14, 2012

Fantastic taste and quality!

Cacao

Posted by 4955023288234313524 on Jul 12, 2013

Just cacao, too big cost for it,

A bit bitter

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 03, 2014

This was very bitter ! I prefer other

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I am giving this 2 stars only because I was hoping for something more I suppose. I have used Now Organic Cocoa Powder for ages, and I thought I'd splurge and give this raw type a try. I suppose I am receiving more pure nutrients from it, but I don't find it to be any better than the more economical Now version. Oh well, now I know. :)

not enough chocolate favour

Posted by Reviewer2855481 on Jul 04, 2011

can't taste any chocolate in my bread or coffee made with huge amount this product.

cacao

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Jul 04, 2008

I drink this hot mixed w/carob & stevia. I only wish iherb would carry raw carob as well. A must for chocoholics like me!

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer2463847 on Jun 20, 2011

A little bit disappointed after reading all the glowing reviews...this cacao's color is a little light vs the darker raw organic powder I can get locally and the taste is not so strong...Overall decent but nothing special I think.

Douglas Kay

Posted by Reviewer1446002 on Jan 03, 2009

Website was easy to navigate . Ordering was quick and efficient . Prices were extremely competitive . Product line was extensive . Product descriptions were very helpful for the consumer . I will be ordering with iHerb again.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 17, 2008

Just opening the bag gave me a chocolate high. Very tasty, but does not dissolve in cold milk. I'll buy this again.

Good with smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Feb 02, 2009

Like this powder, I put a tablespoon in my smoothies and it gives a nice chocolate taste. I am also looking into making raw chocolate with it but I haven't done that yet. It's a good price here for 1 pound of raw cacao. But remember they do take out the butter so if you want the full raw chocolate I'd recommend buying the nibs and grinding them in a grinder.