Yum!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love Navitas Naturals products. They manufacture a whole line of organic superfoods powders. In my book, this company rocks! I stopped using this brand because I was reacting slightly to it (I am recovering from severe food and chemical sensitivities) and I prefer the Dagoba brand of raw cacao powder at the moment. But I think that is just my own idiosyncrasy. Definitely try this brand and see how you like it!

Awesome cacao!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

If you like chocolate, this is a great product. You can add this to things like ground flax seed and protein powder, and sweeten with berries and/or stevia and you have the ultimate nutritional chocolate thing. And I believe the cacao hype too- there probably is some sort of nutritive cacao antioxidant phytochemical. Great chocolate, amazing price! iherb has done it again!

Poor taste :(

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Aug 05, 2011

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

cacao powder

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.

Great for energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2222450 on Dec 05, 2008

i add this to my morning protein shake for the extra benefits.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 14, 2009

Good to make a hot chocolate before go to bed, makes you relax.

Navitas Naturals, Cacao Powder

Posted by Reviewer3100894 on Dec 09, 2008

Love the powder and it can easily be mixed in blended Mocha drinks. I'm not a fan of Dark Chocolate so I use less when mixing it and it makes a wonderful blened mocha drink!

b strange, alabama

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 24, 2009

tastes great. i use it in my smoothie

Quality

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Quality chocolate powder, I havn´t found a better one yet so I love this product. I use it everywhere I can <3

Cacao Powder

Posted by Reviewer2914288 on Nov 15, 2008

Great product, great price. And it tastes really great mixed in my morning shake.