Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Almost Euphoric

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

I use 1.5 tbs to make hot chocolate and I get a significant mood lift and a general sense of bliss that's almost euphoric, it makes me feel relaxed and happy. But if I take more it makes thinking slow (but still very relaxed and happy!). When I take less I get a clear-headed energetic effect with mood lift. I gave it 4 stars because there is a slight bitter taste, but vanilla and stevia takes care of that.

Cacao

Posted by 4955023288234313524 on Jul 12, 2013

Just cacao, too big cost for it,

Won't emulsify

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Jan 04, 2013

Although I like the flavor and aroma of this cacao powder, no matter how much I shake it up in my breakfast drinks it stays in little clumps that are unpleasant. A significant amount of it inevitably stays behind in the bottom of the container no matter how quickly I down it.

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I am giving this 2 stars only because I was hoping for something more I suppose. I have used Now Organic Cocoa Powder for ages, and I thought I'd splurge and give this raw type a try. I suppose I am receiving more pure nutrients from it, but I don't find it to be any better than the more economical Now version. Oh well, now I know. :)

not enough chocolate favour

Posted by Reviewer2855481 on Jul 04, 2011

can't taste any chocolate in my bread or coffee made with huge amount this product.