Worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

When I first used this, I mixed it with carob powder and added some hot water to it. It tasted overly bitter and I thought there was something wrong with it. However, it's just a matter of getting the right proportions, and when you do get them right, this product is far superior to the overly processed cocoa you can buy in grocery stores. Overall, I've learned to appreciate raw cocoa and think it has a rich delicious taste.

b strange, alabama

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 24, 2009

tastes great. i use it in my smoothie

Cacao

Posted by Reviewer3091643 on May 23, 2008

Great product I use it daily in my green smoothies

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Nov 16, 2008

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

did not like

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Jan 26, 2012

wont buy again

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Dec 14, 2011

The product is terrible.

My favorite in the kitchen

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Every time I run out of this product, I panic. Mostly because I eat two - three tablespoon of this delicious cacao powder every day. It's addictive. I use it in my lunch smoothies, together with avocado, banana, frozen berries, coconut oil and chia seeds. I also put in stuff like spinach and celery sticks, but with a tablespoon or two with this good stuff it taste just like chocolate! It's also excellent for homemade chocolate, as it doesn't have a very bitter taste as most regular cacao powder do.

best raw cacao!

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

The only raw Cacao powder that we use for our raw recipes! Very delicious, great quality product! iHerb has the best price.

Nice price

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Mar 14, 2012

Nice price

Cacao Powder

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

Love this product! Great flavor, rich in vitamins/minerals and can be added to so much.