Delicious and versatile

Posted by Reviewer1676802 on Oct 19, 2011

The first thing I noticed about this product is how awesome it smells! As soon as I opened the bag, the rich chocolate smell came wafting out and it was fantastic. I've used it in smoothies a few times and it's great. It also dissolves fairly well in cold liquid, so when I'm feeling lazy I just stir a few teaspoons into a mug for a cold chocolate drink. It's great that it tastes so strong so you don't need to use a lot of it, unlike regular cocoa powder. The bag it comes in is convenient as well because it's resealable and sturdy.

good

Posted by Reviewer2148359 on Oct 27, 2011

I hope you will get organic cacao beens too

Very good taste of chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Nov 18, 2011

Very good taste of chocolate!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1574069 on Dec 23, 2011

Use mainly for cakes.

tastes good and is good for you

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Jan 06, 2012

I use it in all my smoothies, it agrees with all ingrediets, i.e. avocado, greens, beets etc. I use it with a samll amount of Stevia powder.

Nice cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Jan 10, 2012

Smells nice, tastes nice. Plus for good packaging design.

We like it

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

I purchased this product because it's impossible to find my favorite brand Dagoba cacao powder locally (our Whole Foods stopped carrying it). This is a close second choice. Though I prefer the taste of Dagoba, I appreciate this brand being both raw AND organic with a good flavor.

Just a good cocoa.

Posted by Reviewer1253166 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a good cocoa. It is a pity that disappeared from our stores, "Gold label". The taste is so-and the same, but costs less.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1411575 on Jan 26, 2012

I ordered this product and am satisifed but I havent found too many uses for it yet. It doesn't melt well in cold drinks (ie: milk) but melts decently in warm liquids. It definitely tastes organic and pure as it is not sweet at all. So far I just add it to my shakes for the taste and magnesium and iron! I will try using it for baking too soon. Also, the size is pretty big and great for the price! A little goes a long way so this is a wonderful deal.

Navitas Naturals , Cacao

Posted by Reviewer2772370 on Jan 30, 2012

Very tasty ,but the price is a little bit high:(