July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 17, 2008

Just opening the bag gave me a chocolate high. Very tasty, but does not dissolve in cold milk. I'll buy this again.

Douglas Kay

Posted by Reviewer1446002 on Jan 03, 2009

Website was easy to navigate . Ordering was quick and efficient . Prices were extremely competitive . Product line was extensive . Product descriptions were very helpful for the consumer . I will be ordering with iHerb again.

Good with smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Feb 02, 2009

Like this powder, I put a tablespoon in my smoothies and it gives a nice chocolate taste. I am also looking into making raw chocolate with it but I haven't done that yet. It's a good price here for 1 pound of raw cacao. But remember they do take out the butter so if you want the full raw chocolate I'd recommend buying the nibs and grinding them in a grinder.

Yum!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love Navitas Naturals products. They manufacture a whole line of organic superfoods powders. In my book, this company rocks! I stopped using this brand because I was reacting slightly to it (I am recovering from severe food and chemical sensitivities) and I prefer the Dagoba brand of raw cacao powder at the moment. But I think that is just my own idiosyncrasy. Definitely try this brand and see how you like it!

Awesome cacao!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

If you like chocolate, this is a great product. You can add this to things like ground flax seed and protein powder, and sweeten with berries and/or stevia and you have the ultimate nutritional chocolate thing. And I believe the cacao hype too- there probably is some sort of nutritive cacao antioxidant phytochemical. Great chocolate, amazing price! iherb has done it again!