Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

cacao

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Jul 04, 2008

I drink this hot mixed w/carob & stevia. I only wish iherb would carry raw carob as well. A must for chocoholics like me!

Poor taste :(

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Aug 05, 2011

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 17, 2008

Just opening the bag gave me a chocolate high. Very tasty, but does not dissolve in cold milk. I'll buy this again.

Douglas Kay

Posted by Reviewer1446002 on Jan 03, 2009

Website was easy to navigate . Ordering was quick and efficient . Prices were extremely competitive . Product line was extensive . Product descriptions were very helpful for the consumer . I will be ordering with iHerb again.

Good with smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Feb 02, 2009

Like this powder, I put a tablespoon in my smoothies and it gives a nice chocolate taste. I am also looking into making raw chocolate with it but I haven't done that yet. It's a good price here for 1 pound of raw cacao. But remember they do take out the butter so if you want the full raw chocolate I'd recommend buying the nibs and grinding them in a grinder.