• Customer Ratings

unbelievably EFFECTIVE for my dog's warts

Posted by Reviewer2256362 on Feb 04, 2011

my dog has had warts growing all over her back for the last 6 years. desperate to figure out how to help her from what is clearly a viral problem I recently found that camu camu is the MOST ABSORBABLE form of Vitamin C and potent for herpes so I gave her (she weighs 50 pounds) 1/2 teaspoon in the AM and then at night...and THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED. in 3 weeks many of them were gone. NO JOKE. after years of them growing they are NOW disappearing. absolutely amazing. I now tell everyone about it. Remember these are warts that are disappearing and NOT skin tags.

Tangy sour tart ... but I like that!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Nov 03, 2011

Taste great with stevia and mixed with Emergen-C too.

Dissolves easily, raw, organic and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2647272 on Nov 08, 2011

I had purchased a very small jar of Camu Camu at a health food store and paid more for it than I did this bag. This dissolves more easily too. Another great product by Navitas!

Raw camu camu

Posted by holahola on Dec 23, 2010

Super! A healthbomb against illness! Taste VERY bitter, so I use to fill it in veggie capsules.

impressive

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 13, 2014

Well,I was told to use a naturally derived vitamin C to help lower my high Copper levels..had also ordered Rosehip powder BUT unfortunately its a histamine Liberator So reacted badly to it ,so switched to this Instead.. Very happy I did! Feel like it is helping to lower my histamine levels So I can recover from my histamine probs and lower my copper at the same time! Its a win win!

bought this because of the extremely high content of vit C

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 24, 2010

- more than 5 times the amount than the other organic Camu form the same brand - it´s the only camu that advertises to be raw so guess it is because of that? anyway - it seems like the best value C-vit wise, it doesn´t actually taste good but have no experience with other camu powders to compare and since you need so little it´s of less importance. I mix it with other powders for an all natural vitamin cocktail that doesn´t taste good anyway (brewers yeast, spirulina, amla) but is concentrated, in this mixture it dissolves easily, alone not.

Good Product.

Posted by Fredsdatter on Nov 30, 2011

I feel more awake when I add this to my morning-smoothie. I don't like the ziplock though but I will buy again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Dec 19, 2011

Good source for natural vitamin C. I like the taste.

Amazing Source of Vitamin C!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 20, 2011

I use this b/c it is absorbable and b/c vitamin c is very important for connective tissue. It's recommended that you take at least 10grams of vit c a day. I use camu camu, madre-c whole food vit c complex, and megafood vit c everyday to mix it up so the body can get it from different sources. Asorbic acid isn't that great. I also started sodium ascorbate vitamin c.

Great amount of vitamin C!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

This is a great product if you wish to get C in a natural form. The taste is very strong and the powder doesn't dissolve in water easily. I mixed it with Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate powder to dissolve it (I blended the powders together before adding the water). It worked! Also the taste is tolerable this way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »