This product is heat treated to prevent sprouting.

• Customer Ratings

Best

Posted by JaelPalma on Aug 14, 2012

Is the best source of omega 3 and the most natural without animals

I love chia seeds! I add them to smoothies and juices.

Posted by 5664348341521532160 on Jan 24, 2013

These are great

Discovery of the Century!

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015

When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I read in a baby magazine about the wonderful health benefits of Chia seeds. They are packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and because healthy brain function is nurtured by Omega-3 fatty acids, I wanted to supplement my diet with something other than fish oil pills that can pack a fairly unpleasant aftertaste. These seeds are so tiny, and so flavorless, that you can mix them into cereal, or even juice, without ever realizing you have consumed them. I have also found that adding these seeds to my breakfast keeps me fuller longer. Chia seeds are more convenient than flax seeds, and a pound of them, costing around $12 (depending on the seller), lasts a few months. If you want to avoid the potential unpleasantness of fish oil supplements, Chia seeds are a great alternative, and for new or expecting mothers, they are a great way to ensure your baby is getting what s/he needs for optimum brain health and development. Lastly, you do not have to be considering motherhood to consider adding Chia to your diet. It is a wonderful, all-natural supplement that is perfectly painless (in both taste and cost) to undertake. Who would have thought that the seeds responsible for the (infamous) "Chia Pet" would offer so much more than a gawdy table ornament? Highly recommended I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES" !Thank you very much!

Love the chia seeds!

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jun 20, 2012

Chia seeds are amazing and this brand is the best. Very fresh and great quality you can taste (and feel)

Yay! Chia seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Sep 20, 2011

Another quality product from Navitas Naturals. I notice that it gives me a lot of energy, keeps me full for quite a while and helps improving my digestion. Love these little seeds!

Good quality chia!

Posted by IngridR on May 31, 2013

I really like this and the packaging. Really good quality bag. Use chia in my home made crispbread with other seeds, water, some salt and some physillumhusk as glue. Really good and healthy!!!

Great value for money

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015

Much cheaper than what I can find in stores around my town, and very easy to eat with my overnight oats! I saw another brand that had complaints about soil with the seeds, but my pack seems great. Not sure if there's any difference between black and white coloured seeds though, this one is a mixture of both.

Smoothies

Posted by supplementsquest on Dec 22, 2012

Great in all combinations as it does not change mix taste.

Wonder-seeds

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Love these seeds. Good source of protein and omega 3. Absorbs a LOT of water, so I use it for making puddings with berries or chocolate and serve with cream, or use it as a binder in making "knekkebrød".

Raw Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1275107 on Jan 19, 2012

I use raw chia seeds mainly because it has been highly revered by the ancients for centuries.