Navitas Naturals, Coconut Sugar, 16 oz (454 g)

great

Posted by Reviewer2533344 From Florida on Mar 18, 2011

I find it does not elevate my blood sugar. good substitute for normal sugar ( for me).

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 21, 2011

I like to watch my sugar intake so that i don't gain weight. I usually replace sugar in recipes with palm sugar. My body does'nt seem to react bad to palm sugar like it does regular. Meaning I dont gain weight consuming this product(possibly because of it's low Glycemic index:) I will continue to use palm suagar and the price is the best I have found.

So goood!!

Posted by Reviewer1946947 From Norway on Mar 23, 2011

I love this product, it taste like brown sugar but it is so much better for the body. Very,very good in hot chocolate!!

better for you

Posted by Reviewer1539219 From Maine on Mar 29, 2011

much better for you than sugar and a good replacement for brown sugar in recipes. Good stuff

Such a sweet surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2514721 From Arizona on Mar 31, 2011

I'd been wanting to try the palm sugar for a while and when I saw Iherb carried it, and for a great price, I got a bag. So happy I did, it's sweet and caramel-y flavoured, really lovely. Not as dark flavoured as brown sugar and not like white but caramel-icious in between