No headaches

Posted by Reviewer1304601 on Aug 16, 2012

We use this in place of normal sugar when we need a sweet treat but without the migraine that comes with eating sugar

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

I love it...healthy choice.

Great product for baking

Posted by Reviewer2444935 on Aug 19, 2012

This is my favorite brand of palm sugar to use in baking. Huge fan of all the Navitas Naturals products.

Natural sugar!

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Tastes great imo! It's sugar, but low glycemic and has minerals.

palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer2197517 on Feb 13, 2011

This Palm Sugar is one of the most wonderful things I have don for my self. It is a must get Item.

Versatile and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

This is my second order of NN's organic palm sugar. It has a wonderful rich, caramelly, almost decadent smell and tastes great added to yoghurt, nuts & fruit, in Thai recipes and for baking. I've used it to make fruit cake, coconut cake and even soft sponge cake - works great in everything I've made with it so far. Better still, it's only 35 on the GI scale, so not only do you get great flavour but the sugar is slow-releasing - good for anyone watching their sugar levels. It's a keeper!

I would climb a tree

Posted by Reviewer1924011 on Feb 19, 2011

for this! Thanks for making it easier than that. Wonderful product, excellent service.

Organic Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer3195142 on Feb 21, 2011

Arrive promptly, good condition. Use this as a substitute for white sugar in everything. Will not go back to white sugar. Good taste, very similar in taste to brown sugar. Highly recommend it.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 23, 2011

I am trying this sugar because it has a lower glycemic level than other sugars. It has a pleasing flavor similar to light brown sugar, and is not overly sweet.

not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2377233 on Feb 25, 2011

I like palm sugar because it has a lower glycemic index than agave and of course, sugar. It is not too sweet.