Tastes better than white sugar!

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

I really like this. Tastes like caramell.

YUM YUM YUM

Posted by Reviewer3005816 on Oct 04, 2011

This is the most delicious sugar I have ever tasted. Use it in your baking and you will not be sorry. Makes best brownies ever!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 21, 2011

I like to watch my sugar intake so that i don't gain weight. I usually replace sugar in recipes with palm sugar. My body does'nt seem to react bad to palm sugar like it does regular. Meaning I dont gain weight consuming this product(possibly because of it's low Glycemic index:) I will continue to use palm suagar and the price is the best I have found.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 20, 2010

I like it better than sugar, never thought I'd be saying that! No after taste like Stevia and it measures like sugar, easy to use & tastes wonderful! Best of all are the nutients...be sure to read the product description...I love this product & the price is the best I've found.

Adds a beautiful flavour to my coffee

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013

So delicious it goes with anything and so inexpensive I can use it freely (although little goes a long way). I'm also now using it in water kefir.

Love it!

Posted by 5310932996298205078 on Aug 12, 2013

I mix it With stevia and the kids love the taste. me to. Tastes almost like suger when you mix it With stevia

Navitas Naturals Organic Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on May 05, 2011

2nd time purchase. Similar taste/texture to brown sugar, but lighter, less sweet. I use as my #1 alternative to table sugar, though you need more, since it's not as sweet. Still, DELICIOUS. Safe for Candida sufferers, just not in large quantities.

Great!

Posted by Sabine on Oct 16, 2011

I use this instead of white sugar. More nutritious.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on Jul 01, 2012

Works great in place of sugar. Will buy again.

Palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer2916814 on Dec 07, 2011

Never having ordered palm sugar before, it was a different textures that I was expecting. But, as with my other reviews, all I can really say is I got what I ordered and that's all I could really ask for!