tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2434079 on Jul 04, 2011

kinda tastes like brown sugar with a molasses hint...turns brownish, good sugar but a little pricey

Most Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 29, 2011

Love this sugar. Halve the quantity in a cake recipe. Has a beautiful flavour, love it on oats & pancakes with lemon. Will keep buying.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1227880 on Jun 28, 2011

This palm sugar only has 5g of sugar per 2 tsp. serving. I have used it in my low sugar chocolate chip cookies in place of brown sugar and they taste great. Tastes a lot like brown sugar with just a hint of molasses, but not strong. I also use it in oatmeal and other hot breakfast cereals. My husband has diabetes and this sugar does not spike his blood sugar count. Great product, but I wish the price was a little lower. Fast shipping. Recommend.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jun 22, 2011

I like this Palm Sugar because it tastes good and has a lower glycemic index than table sugar. I've replaced anything I used to put sugar in (primarily coffee) with this or agave syrup and this product is the most versatile. It works for anything, has practically no aftertaste, and it costs less than agave, too.

Palm Sugar, the sugar of choice

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jun 13, 2011

This is the last "low-glycemic" sugar going round the decks. Keep it in the fridge, goes bad quick unless you use it alot (which i don't).

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

I love that it's not as sweet as cane sugar or honey.

Better and healthier than raw sugar

Posted by Reviewer1112892 on Jun 07, 2011

Sweet, tasty and no calories at all. Tastes a little bit like caramel.I continue shopping this sugar instead of raw cane sugar.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 25, 2011

taste awesome, the best coconut sugar i found so far mostly considering the price!

Something new

Posted by Reviewer2303100 on May 24, 2011

I am currently on a health kick. Trying to lose some extra pounds that have accrued over the years. I heard about coconut sugar and searched all the stores around me and could not find any. So I started searching for it online. I located it on Iherb.com and immediately ordered it. I have made a few things with it and I think it is great. Tastes awesome. Will definitely be ordering more from Iherb when I need it.

cheap and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2526491 on May 13, 2011

the price is really good and the bag lasts surprisingly long. Very good caramel taste.