Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 15, 2013

Slightly less sweet than white or brown sugar, and very fragrant. I use it for all confections/desserts ... cookies, muffins, sweet rice puddings, cakes, etc. Great with oat porridge. Simply divine with all coconut stuff - sprinkle some over Artisana coconut puree and you will know what I mean!

good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Nov 28, 2013

good coconut sugar ; we enjoy the taste but I 'd rather have it thinner

Very tasty but it arrived open

Posted by SoleVeg on Oct 13, 2015

I liked the taste, but less than half of it was still in the bag when it arrived, as it was open and had spilled inside the box and made a mess when I opened the package. Maybe iHerb should consider shipping this item in bubble wrapping and in larger boxes where it isn't being squished by the other products.

Not as sweet as it claims

Posted by Reviewer2861363 on Mar 17, 2012

This sugar claims to be as sweet as regular sugar, but this wasn't true, at least not for my tastebuds. But hey, I don't always need things to be sweet either, so it's all in all a good product. And it was nothing wrong with the product, so I can recommend it if you're looking for a healthier sugar replacement that isn't too sweet.

Hair in Coconut Sugar

Posted by 5415247729441312288 on Dec 25, 2014

I just discovered a human hair inside my bag of newly opened coconut sugar. A human black hair approx. 10cm long. I will not be purchasing Navitas Naturals Coconut Sugar again.

Quick arrival, yummy sugar

Posted by Reviewer1730630 on Oct 11, 2009

I love ordering from iHerb

Exciting Discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 on Mar 11, 2010

I never knew about Palm Sugar til I saw it on iHerb- sfter researching I had to try it! Very low glycmic and also very tasy, like brown sugar. Have used it in baking and in hot drinks.

organic palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Mar 12, 2010

I love this palm sugar, and am so glad that you sell it- and it is cheaper to buy it from iHerb than from the manufacturer! Thanks for making it available. I love palm sugar because it has a low glycemic index, but has more vitamins and minerals than agave- I think it is the best alternative to white sugar out there.

WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Dec 20, 2009

My family and I really like this product. It's not as sweet as white sugar and that's what I love about this palm sugar as a mother I have to take care of myself and my family. I'm glad that I tried this product and I will buy more from iherb. Thanks iherb for have such wonderful products, great prices and great service.

The taste is good, but

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Jul 14, 2010

I'm not sure about the fructose...if the fructose content is greater than what it is with the normal sugar, then I'd better avoide this.