from norway

Posted by Reviewer1655398 on Apr 08, 2011

fantastic product,and a fantastic price.

Palm sugar

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Dec 16, 2011

I like the taste very much. Have ordered more of it. :-)

Must have for me!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jul 13, 2012

This is my "must have" sugar - i love it and always buy. Этот сахар покупаю постоянно и очень люблю - мой "маст-хэв".

good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Nov 28, 2013

good coconut sugar ; we enjoy the taste but I 'd rather have it thinner

Not as sweet as it claims

Posted by Reviewer2861363 on Mar 17, 2012

This sugar claims to be as sweet as regular sugar, but this wasn't true, at least not for my tastebuds. But hey, I don't always need things to be sweet either, so it's all in all a good product. And it was nothing wrong with the product, so I can recommend it if you're looking for a healthier sugar replacement that isn't too sweet.

Hair in Coconut Sugar

Posted by 5415247729441312288 on Dec 25, 2014

I just discovered a human hair inside my bag of newly opened coconut sugar. A human black hair approx. 10cm long. I will not be purchasing Navitas Naturals Coconut Sugar again.

Quick arrival, yummy sugar

Posted by Reviewer1730630 on Oct 11, 2009

I love ordering from iHerb

Exciting Discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 on Mar 11, 2010

I never knew about Palm Sugar til I saw it on iHerb- sfter researching I had to try it! Very low glycmic and also very tasy, like brown sugar. Have used it in baking and in hot drinks.

organic palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Mar 12, 2010

I love this palm sugar, and am so glad that you sell it- and it is cheaper to buy it from iHerb than from the manufacturer! Thanks for making it available. I love palm sugar because it has a low glycemic index, but has more vitamins and minerals than agave- I think it is the best alternative to white sugar out there.

WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Dec 20, 2009

My family and I really like this product. It's not as sweet as white sugar and that's what I love about this palm sugar as a mother I have to take care of myself and my family. I'm glad that I tried this product and I will buy more from iherb. Thanks iherb for have such wonderful products, great prices and great service.