Navitas Naturals, Coconut Sugar, 16 oz (454 g)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 15, 2013

Slightly less sweet than white or brown sugar, and very fragrant. I use it for all confections/desserts ... cookies, muffins, sweet rice puddings, cakes, etc. Great with oat porridge. Simply divine with all coconut stuff - sprinkle some over Artisana coconut puree and you will know what I mean!

good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Nov 28, 2013

good coconut sugar ; we enjoy the taste but I 'd rather have it thinner

Not as sweet as it claims

Posted by Reviewer2861363 on Mar 17, 2012

This sugar claims to be as sweet as regular sugar, but this wasn't true, at least not for my tastebuds. But hey, I don't always need things to be sweet either, so it's all in all a good product. And it was nothing wrong with the product, so I can recommend it if you're looking for a healthier sugar replacement that isn't too sweet.

Exciting Discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 on Mar 11, 2010

I never knew about Palm Sugar til I saw it on iHerb- sfter researching I had to try it! Very low glycmic and also very tasy, like brown sugar. Have used it in baking and in hot drinks.

organic palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Mar 12, 2010

I love this palm sugar, and am so glad that you sell it- and it is cheaper to buy it from iHerb than from the manufacturer! Thanks for making it available. I love palm sugar because it has a low glycemic index, but has more vitamins and minerals than agave- I think it is the best alternative to white sugar out there.