Better than brown sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2075220 on Oct 02, 2010

Im trying to use as litle white sugar as I can. And this is really good. I use it in several thing, and love it in my daily tea:) Really good sweet alternative to sugar! I will buy more when my bags go empty.

Great product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 05, 2010

Was delighted to be able to get my hands on this healthier low GI, high nutrient sugar

love it

Posted by Reviewer3095196 on Oct 15, 2010

can exchange 1 for 1 with other sugars in recipies. Very sweet, great taste to my carrot cake. highly recommended for low glycemic baking

My new favourite sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 03, 2013

I love the wonderful caramelish taste of this! Works absolutely splendid in everything where I otherwise would use something sweet (but I especially love it on oatmeal!). AWESOME sweetener that is highly recommended!

Loved this

Posted by Reviewer2641230 on Nov 18, 2010

Buys more, fantastic taste.

Love, love, love!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 19, 2010

This is great!! I love the taste and the fact that it has quite a lot of nutrients (and a low glycemic index, though I don't think a lot about the GI in foods, rather eat what feels good in the moment and the long run). Palm sugar, from the coconut blossoms, have been used in Balinese medicine for ages, and it goes well in any smoothie, chocolate recipe or drink I want sweetened. Much better than sugar, I think. Lovely flavour! Also, it's said to be the world's most sustainable sweetener!

Excellent flavor, wonderful in baking or over oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 05, 2010

If you haven't tried palm sugar yet, you must give it a try. The flavor is more caramel-like than brown sugar--so yummy and even aromatic. The best part is that the glycemic index is much lower than regular sugar so it is better for you.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 27, 2010

I add this to tea and cook with it. It's not as sweet as white sugar, but it has a lovely toffee like flavour and I'm very pleased that it's available here at a good price.

the best sugar there is!

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Jan 07, 2011

Caramel taste!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Jan 13, 2011

i use this sugar because of the low glycemic rating it has,plus it tastes good it's easy to use and i like that overall it has a less intense sweet taste than cane sugar. for christmas baking that asked for powdered sugar i put it through the personal blender and sifted it, it was great!