Navitas Naturals, Coconut Sugar, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 From Pennsylvania on Dec 20, 2009

My family and I really like this product. It's not as sweet as white sugar and that's what I love about this palm sugar as a mother I have to take care of myself and my family. I'm glad that I tried this product and I will buy more from iherb. Thanks iherb for have such wonderful products, great prices and great service.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1295229 From Utah on Mar 15, 2010

I just love this sweetener and I am so happy that while I am doing lower carbs I can still have a bit of sweetener and not use the crappy fake junk. It has a delicious caramel-ish brown sugar taste and is delightful in almost any recipe.

Lower glycemic choice

Posted by Reviewer1963992 From Wisconsin on May 25, 2010

I love this sugar and it is my main choice for baking. It acts like sugar and tastes like brown sugar. The color, moisture, and taste of my gluten free baked goods is wonderful using coconut palm sugar, and this brand is as good as the others I've used.

very good

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

subtle flavor and the quality seems better than other brands. i would use this in the fermentation of probiotic drinks like water kefir and kombucha. would add a different color and flavor than white sugar

sugar