Not so sure about the taste

Posted by Reviewer2595453 on Oct 04, 2013

I liked this product in theory, but the taste was like caramellized sugar, I was left to wonder did they dry it in high temperature... I'll look for an alternative, but might buy this again.

good

Posted by 5414258070642574101 on Oct 04, 2013

not to much sweet

omg!!!! soooo good

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Oct 03, 2013

DELICIOUS on (gluten-free) crepes! I found it a bit dry but then read online to mix it with luke-warm water, let it rest for a minute and you have delicious syrup!!! I would compared it with the dark flabour of maple syrup, yum!

OK but not my favourite

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Sep 29, 2013

This brand has a strange taste that I do not like, ordered other brands here at iherb and they are much better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 15, 2013

Slightly less sweet than white or brown sugar, and very fragrant. I use it for all confections/desserts ... cookies, muffins, sweet rice puddings, cakes, etc. Great with oat porridge. Simply divine with all coconut stuff - sprinkle some over Artisana coconut puree and you will know what I mean!

The greatest sugar available

Posted by Pandora on Sep 14, 2013

I have completely gone over to using this coconut sugar instead of cane sugar. It tastes better, feels better and is better for you. It gives a creamy taste with a hint of spice, making my daily caffe latte just perfect. It also works great in black teas and cooking. Mild and natural flavour.

Posted by frivolousgirl on Aug 12, 2013

Love it!

Posted by 5310932996298205078 on Aug 12, 2013

I mix it With stevia and the kids love the taste. me to. Tastes almost like suger when you mix it With stevia

Truly Coconut Sugar

Posted by 5088535111566533275 on Aug 11, 2013

One taste and I know it is pure Though surprisingly made in Indonesia right in my neighbor and I am buying all the way from US

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

I like this one, it taste like caramel