• Customer Ratings

Navitas Naturals, Coconut Water, Freeze-Dried Powder, 5.8 oz (165 g)

Posted by 5636594136067890575 on Oct 30, 2014

Great taste, easy and convenient. Much cheaper the buying coconut water from the shops.

taste almost as real

Posted by 5612239619122970302 on Nov 03, 2014

Love it , taste good, handy, easy use, I use everyday, and love it, before buying, I had doubt to buy it because I am very sensitive to bad taste but it tastes good

good

Posted by 4947007968691632819 on Dec 21, 2014

purposing for on a diet very good

like this product!!!

Posted by 5194352544931035610 on Oct 16, 2014

easy and convenient...

just what I needed

Posted by maccygee on Apr 29, 2015

can't buy coconut water where I live so this is perfect for me. Add 2 tsp to water, tastes very much like the real thing

Is a nice drink

Posted by Atisaonfire on Oct 23, 2014

I enjoy drinking this. It mixes well with water, no need to shake or mix too carefully. It's a nice way to spice up your water if you're bored, or if you need a little more electrolytes.

Convenient but...

Posted by 4800900061260112001 on Dec 25, 2014

I bought this powder and eat once.(1 spoon with water) And then I lost it :(

Very handy

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

Coconut water is really expensive over here in Sweden so this is a great way for me to always have it at home, the taste is pretty close to fresh coconut water.

Not sure about this

Posted by enilorak on Jul 15, 2013

I tried mixing it with water, but that didn't taste very good. I guess this will be great in smoothie or in juice.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am pleased with this product. Much cheaper than buying coconut water from the shops here (Norway). Sometimes it can be a little hard to get loose all the powder up properly, so you may want to take a half tablespoon at a time and stir well around.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »