• Customer Ratings

Really convenient, but clumps very badly

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 06, 2014

This is super convenient and more affordable than coconut water. Unfortunately, this product clumps very badly if it gets the slightest bit of moisture. I had to throw most of the bag out, so I doubt I will purchase again.

Not bad

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Dec 24, 2013

Tastes like coconut water but not as refreshing as fresh coconut water.. I found it dissolves better in hot water.

Great.

Posted by 5281633569620879437 on Sep 28, 2013

The taste is wonderfuly fresh. I love this.

Under average product

Posted by Reviewer1800429 on Sep 22, 2013

You can hardly call this powder. At least all three bags I ordered are all in big lumps, that aren't too easily soluble into water. Tastes still quite good considering it's a "powder". Organic is a plus.

Just meh ...

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Sep 19, 2013

I knew it wasn't going to be the same as a fresh coconut, of course, but gave it a try anyway. It really is quite far from the real deal. The taste is different, and it feels powdery when dissolved. I was hoping it would be an easy post-workout drink, but unfortunately the powder goes solid really quickly. And the pieces are hard to dissolve in water. What works best for me is to beat the living daylights out of the bag, and then add some to my smoothies. So for that it works well. It didn't offer the convenience I was hoping for, though, and I just really love the real stuff.

coconut powder

Posted by 5332009841371486862 on Sep 15, 2013

get it as a gift to a friend, no own experience

Delicious!

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Aug 26, 2013

I love this stuff! It taste so good and is close to the real thing. I either add it in water or add it in my smoothies.

I'm disapointed.

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jul 15, 2013

It doesnt taste that much. You have to have much moore then recomended and even then it doesnt taste that much. I will not order it again. Like Navitas other products though!

Not sure about this

Posted by enilorak on Jul 15, 2013

I tried mixing it with water, but that didn't taste very good. I guess this will be great in smoothie or in juice.

Coconut water