• Reviews | English

i like it

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

great product! it was not sweet but tasty. after workout, i usually drink it mixing with my protein. I think my body felt great after

Almost like the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Apr 30, 2013

Just mix some cold water and coconut water powder and get the most refreshing drink available... The best way to start the morning(:

Good product!

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

I like the fact that I can buy coconut water that is easy to store and carry with me. Coconut water is the greatest drink for gym (because of the electrolytes) and this one is easy to carry and use: just add water!

Coconut water

Posted by 4942791627511767924 on Jul 03, 2013

sundt og godt

just what I needed

Posted by maccygee on Apr 29, 2015

can't buy coconut water where I live so this is perfect for me. Add 2 tsp to water, tastes very much like the real thing

Not sure about this

Posted by enilorak on Jul 15, 2013

I tried mixing it with water, but that didn't taste very good. I guess this will be great in smoothie or in juice.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am pleased with this product. Much cheaper than buying coconut water from the shops here (Norway). Sometimes it can be a little hard to get loose all the powder up properly, so you may want to take a half tablespoon at a time and stir well around.

Very handy

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

Coconut water is really expensive over here in Sweden so this is a great way for me to always have it at home, the taste is pretty close to fresh coconut water.

Is a nice drink

Posted by Atisaonfire on Oct 23, 2014

I enjoy drinking this. It mixes well with water, no need to shake or mix too carefully. It's a nice way to spice up your water if you're bored, or if you need a little more electrolytes.

Excellent, apart from the slightly floury taste from the tapioca

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

Not sure why they need to add the tapioca, but is great other than that. Was a hit with my daughter and certainly saves on aluminium or tetra packaging.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »