• Customer Ratings

coconut powder

Posted by 5332009841371486862 on Sep 15, 2013

get it as a gift to a friend, no own experience

Just meh ...

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Sep 19, 2013

I knew it wasn't going to be the same as a fresh coconut, of course, but gave it a try anyway. It really is quite far from the real deal. The taste is different, and it feels powdery when dissolved. I was hoping it would be an easy post-workout drink, but unfortunately the powder goes solid really quickly. And the pieces are hard to dissolve in water. What works best for me is to beat the living daylights out of the bag, and then add some to my smoothies. So for that it works well. It didn't offer the convenience I was hoping for, though, and I just really love the real stuff.

not a huge fan

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I find this product has a very weak coconut taste to it compared to normal coconut water. I add it instead to smoothies etc instead of drinking it straight.

Excellent, apart from the slightly floury taste from the tapioca

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

Not sure why they need to add the tapioca, but is great other than that. Was a hit with my daughter and certainly saves on aluminium or tetra packaging.

Alright

Posted by 5452397144960549529 on Dec 15, 2015

I have only added water to it . Although the drink has a bit of coconut water taste, but still taste weird for me. After mixing, there is always a solid left not able to dissolve and the yellow solid taste sweet. Overall it is a healthy food that can mix into many different drinks like smoothies etc.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2943919 on May 23, 2014

Looks ok. But taste nothing like what I have expected. Maybe I shoul try it again with much less water.

disgusting