• Reviews | English

Is a nice drink

Posted by Atisaonfire on Oct 23, 2014

I enjoy drinking this. It mixes well with water, no need to shake or mix too carefully. It's a nice way to spice up your water if you're bored, or if you need a little more electrolytes.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am pleased with this product. Much cheaper than buying coconut water from the shops here (Norway). Sometimes it can be a little hard to get loose all the powder up properly, so you may want to take a half tablespoon at a time and stir well around.

Not sure about this

Posted by enilorak on Jul 15, 2013

I tried mixing it with water, but that didn't taste very good. I guess this will be great in smoothie or in juice.

Very handy

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

Coconut water is really expensive over here in Sweden so this is a great way for me to always have it at home, the taste is pretty close to fresh coconut water.

Alright

Posted by 5452397144960549529 on Dec 15, 2015

I have only added water to it . Although the drink has a bit of coconut water taste, but still taste weird for me. After mixing, there is always a solid left not able to dissolve and the yellow solid taste sweet. Overall it is a healthy food that can mix into many different drinks like smoothies etc.

not a huge fan

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I find this product has a very weak coconut taste to it compared to normal coconut water. I add it instead to smoothies etc instead of drinking it straight.

Just meh ...

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Sep 19, 2013

I knew it wasn't going to be the same as a fresh coconut, of course, but gave it a try anyway. It really is quite far from the real deal. The taste is different, and it feels powdery when dissolved. I was hoping it would be an easy post-workout drink, but unfortunately the powder goes solid really quickly. And the pieces are hard to dissolve in water. What works best for me is to beat the living daylights out of the bag, and then add some to my smoothies. So for that it works well. It didn't offer the convenience I was hoping for, though, and I just really love the real stuff.

coconut powder

Posted by 5332009841371486862 on Sep 15, 2013

get it as a gift to a friend, no own experience

Excellent, apart from the slightly floury taste from the tapioca

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

Not sure why they need to add the tapioca, but is great other than that. Was a hit with my daughter and certainly saves on aluminium or tetra packaging.

disgusting