• Reviews | English

would be 3 star by adding Stevita liq. Strawb.Stevia...Coconut Powder worth buy, try, keep around, bec convenient, raw, org.

Posted by Reviewer3345960 on Feb 20, 2013

Navitas Naturals (NN) Coconut Water Powder (CWP) - 1 tablespoon is considered a serving, and there are 20 servings, so each serving comes out to about $.60 (60 cents) if you purchase it here at Iherb...IMO, each 1 tbsp serving tastes good in 6 ounces of water...In comparison, the only raw and organic coconut water (not powder) I could find, and I absolutely love, is Harmless Harvest's 100% Raw Coconut Water which comes in 8 and 16 ounce bottles, and comes out to about $2.25-$3 for 6 ounces...So, the NNCWP is 60 cents per 6 ounces compared with $2.25-$3 per 6 ounces of the liquid one by Harless Harvest...NNCWP is less expensive, has a longer expiration date, takes up less room, but does not taste as good as any of the different non-raw, organic and non-organic bottled coconut waters I have tasted. I prefer the raw organic one by Harmless Harvest, which I would give 5 stars to, as opposed to Navitas Naturals Coconut Water Powder, which I gave 2 stars to...I liked how it tasted much better after having added Stevita's strawbery liquid stevia to it, which would bring the 2 stars up to 3 stars, but I do not feel it is fair to rate the strawberry stevia with it...Still, the powder is so conventient, esp for being raw and organic, and I think it is definitely worth buying, trying and keeping around, preferably as long as you add a sweetened flavor, even though all the bottled coconut waters I ever tried, all tasted better...Btw, I use a lot of raw organic powders including Garden of Life and also Navitas Naturals, and I love the way they all taste, and I am just saying this so that any readers do not think that my perhaps less than average rating of the raw coconut water powder is due to not being used to eating raw foods...The NNCWP has a slight "vomit" like aftertaste which I find hard to avoid if I put it into cold water, esp since the powder does not mix that well in water in general, and esp in colder water, at least not enough to taste like real coconut water, but I like the refreshing taste of the colder water...The only time I ever taste that "vomity" type taste in all my other raw powders is when I blended a smoothie and tried drinking it from the frig 2 days later...One more thing worth mentioning is that if this product had been made by a company I never heard of, and/or I did not think it was raw and/or organic, I would have rated it with 1 star, or perhaps none if it were possible. I just tend to trust that Navitas Naturals is making this product as good as it can be made...I secretly wonder, however, if it is truly as nutritious as I am convincing myself it is due to the brand, rawness, and organic feature, and I wish they would list all the amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients in this product.

Under average product

Posted by Reviewer1800429 on Sep 22, 2013

You can hardly call this powder. At least all three bags I ordered are all in big lumps, that aren't too easily soluble into water. Tastes still quite good considering it's a "powder". Organic is a plus.

Really convenient, but clumps very badly

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 06, 2014

This is super convenient and more affordable than coconut water. Unfortunately, this product clumps very badly if it gets the slightest bit of moisture. I had to throw most of the bag out, so I doubt I will purchase again.

I'm disapointed.

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jul 15, 2013

It doesnt taste that much. You have to have much moore then recomended and even then it doesnt taste that much. I will not order it again. Like Navitas other products though!