• Reviews | English

Great for travel

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 29, 2013

My morning smoothie usually has coconut water kefir or coconut water. When I travel, I bring my powders, chia seeds, and blender ball bottle to make my smoothies on the go. This becomes one of my critical ingredients to give it that nice coconut water taste. What I do is: 1. make up a zip lock baggie for each day I am away, and premix everything for one smoothie, then 2. dump it in my blender ball bottle and add water and 3. shake and enjoy! Without this, they are really too watery and not as tasty.

My must have product

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

As I mentioned in my other review I love everything which has coconut in it's nam e or ingredient list :). I love coconut water - we have coconut water for purchase here in Poland but it's very expensive. I was looking for a substitute to it as I love it's taste. I wanted to try this powdered water. It came very quick to me (Im an international buyer from Poland) and I loved it! It's my absolutely must have item in kitchen. I wish there would be larger package of it (for example 500g or 1kg pack). It's very handy and I use it after my workouts. I will buy it again for sure.

Taste excellent!!!

Posted by 5253373770616731241 on Sep 13, 2016

Really nice flavor of coconut, not too strong and not artificial at all. I mix it with turmeric, black pepper, maple syrup and coconut oil every morning to make a nice detox golden tea.

Estupendo, pero se conserva regular

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Como opción barata al agua de coco, este polvo listo para mezclar con agua es una forma excelente de reponer electrolitos tras una sesión de gimnasio. AL menos, es más sano que otras bebidas de supermercado que sirven para el mismo proposito. Sin embargo, cuando la bolsa lleva abierta unos días si no se cierra bien el polvo se apelmaza. Tuve que tirar el resto del paquete por eso mismo.

Delicious!

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Aug 26, 2013

I love this stuff! It taste so good and is close to the real thing. I either add it in water or add it in my smoothies.

Delicious & Doesn't Clump

Posted by Reviewer3115070 on Apr 19, 2014

I am very happy with this product - I've been using it in smoothies and to make oatmeal breakfasts and it's been easy to use. I saw reviews that it would clump together but I've had this packet over four weeks now and not a clump in sight. I will definitely be buying again.

so natural taste

Posted by 5156048143103475867 on Sep 16, 2016

I really like this product for its natural taste.

organic coconut water

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 01, 2016

Tastes good but natural is better than dried

Very good

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on Jul 24, 2014

The bag opens and closes very conveniently. I use the coconut with water only or water and a small amount of any juice (eg. morello) at the gym and I feel better during my exercises.

Amazing for smoothy

Posted by 4708843513119537322 on Jul 29, 2014

I'm use it for smoothy, great taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »