• Reviews | English

Great for travel

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 29, 2013

My morning smoothie usually has coconut water kefir or coconut water. When I travel, I bring my powders, chia seeds, and blender ball bottle to make my smoothies on the go. This becomes one of my critical ingredients to give it that nice coconut water taste. What I do is: 1. make up a zip lock baggie for each day I am away, and premix everything for one smoothie, then 2. dump it in my blender ball bottle and add water and 3. shake and enjoy! Without this, they are really too watery and not as tasty.

My must have product

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

As I mentioned in my other review I love everything which has coconut in it's nam e or ingredient list :). I love coconut water - we have coconut water for purchase here in Poland but it's very expensive. I was looking for a substitute to it as I love it's taste. I wanted to try this powdered water. It came very quick to me (Im an international buyer from Poland) and I loved it! It's my absolutely must have item in kitchen. I wish there would be larger package of it (for example 500g or 1kg pack). It's very handy and I use it after my workouts. I will buy it again for sure.

Estupendo, pero se conserva regular

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Como opción barata al agua de coco, este polvo listo para mezclar con agua es una forma excelente de reponer electrolitos tras una sesión de gimnasio. AL menos, es más sano que otras bebidas de supermercado que sirven para el mismo proposito. Sin embargo, cuando la bolsa lleva abierta unos días si no se cierra bien el polvo se apelmaza. Tuve que tirar el resto del paquete por eso mismo.

Delicious!

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Aug 26, 2013

I love this stuff! It taste so good and is close to the real thing. I either add it in water or add it in my smoothies.

Great.

Posted by 5281633569620879437 on Sep 28, 2013

The taste is wonderfuly fresh. I love this.

Coconut water

Posted by 4942791627511767924 on Jul 03, 2013

sundt og godt

Almost like the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Apr 30, 2013

Just mix some cold water and coconut water powder and get the most refreshing drink available... The best way to start the morning(:

Good product!

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

I like the fact that I can buy coconut water that is easy to store and carry with me. Coconut water is the greatest drink for gym (because of the electrolytes) and this one is easy to carry and use: just add water!

i like it

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

great product! it was not sweet but tasty. after workout, i usually drink it mixing with my protein. I think my body felt great after

Great product, 100% recommended